evilgeniusdan

The Best Steak you've ever had...

Little Zagrebs in bloomington indiana. I visited it once when I saw my freind who went to IU. it was like 28 bucks for a filet and very good.

damn. ive never been to any steakhouses worth mentioning... :(

but i love cooking ribeye, medium-rare, sea salt, fresh ground pepper, and a drizzle of clarified butter

CIMG1258.jpg

there is a lot of talk about this or tht steak house in manhattan, and they are all good for there own reasons. Like if i want a 70$ Kobe hot dog, i would go to the old homested, but come on, i dont really jonze for that too often.

I like Sparks the most cause there was a wicked mob hit outside it, there strip is super evil good, and i LOVE the spinich salad.

maestro's in OC

morton's in LA

cali native so i'm biased although i had some good experiences in manhattan...just forgot the name(s)

where is this maestro's place? im looking for it online all i get is maestros psychic, and maestros machine shop.

in my opinion, a good prime rib is better than any other kind of cow, be it filet mignon, wagyu, porterhouse, ect...

i love the flavorful outer "crust" of it, and how goddamn tender and juicy the outside of the cut is.

I like Sparks the most cause there was a wicked mob hit outside it, there strip is super evil good, and i LOVE the spinich salad.

my fave side is the mac&cheese at gallagher's in vegas, it's the only reason I go to that side of town

where is this maestro's place? im looking for it online all i get is maestros psychic, and maestros machine shop.

You can't find it because it's called Mastro's. It's in Costa Mesa next to South Coast Plaza. You'll know it when you see the flock of Aston Martins and Benz's in the valet.

I'm a big fan of hanger steaks over any other cut, call me wierd.

damn. ive never been to any steakhouses worth mentioning... :(

but i love cooking ribeye, medium-rare, sea salt, fresh ground pepper, and a drizzle of clarified butter

CIMG1258.jpg

word. Never had steak as good as from my kitchen.

Ruth Chris Rib-eye is always a consistent favorite.

But the Bone-in Rib-eye at Three Forks in Dallas, Texas is where it's at.

this thread makes me HUNGRY...

i could use a nice piece of meat right about now.

damn, i think im havin steak for dinner.

kobe beef at nobu. damn dat shit was really good but i was not so happy after i got the bill.

i'm torn between lawry's prime rib and mastro's steak house. but i think i like lawry's slightly better. plus, the waitress dressed in maid uniform brings out the huge meat cart and cuts the meat in front of you.

Mmmm, I think I'll go make steak right now. Maybe a 4 dollar steak taste like 20.

as opposed to taste like 50 if you had some real wooster

I went to Wooster Street, man, and couldn't find any. If there's no Wooster sauce on Wooster Street, there's no Wooster anywhere.

easy l'entrecot, st germain, paris

will be suprised if this is not already mentioned

wow just re-read the thread no mentio of l'entrecot in paris or in london

this is not just best stake iv ever had the best meal iv ever had

this place has no menu just asks how you would like your stake ... rare always the best

fresh walnut salad to start, then a pre cut steak fresh with beautiful frech fries done to perfection and their secret sauce that if you ever taste you will never feel the same about stake and chips/fries again not even godon ramsay could compete with this place

btw they come round twice with seconds for you :) ha just to make it even more perfect

the desert menu is amazing my personal choice is praline ice cream but if you have anything it will be amazing

really this is the only place the parisians que up for and when you have eaten their it is obvious why

easy l'entrecot, st germain, paris

will be suprised if this is not already mentioned

i'm more surprised skinny people here actually eat meat...

I had a rib-eye (in my opinion, and underrated cut) at Jump in Toronto. It was medium rare and served with a dollop of herbed butter, and the entire thing pretty much melted away. Dolly's father chose the accompanying wine, Osoyoos Larose from Okanagan Valley, BC.

Pretty much the greatest steak experience of my life.