The Sufu Beef Thread

broneck

So everyone loves hating everyone in the trash, why not a proper forum to do it in?

Hate jmatsu tearing everyone apart? Sick of that fat little 12 year old jhey? Think ichigo needs to ishutup? Sick of stupid bitches in A&F posting here? Tired of my threads? Tell everyone to eat shit and die here so it doesn't get deleted by Mike Lowery (which by all rights, it should).

Beef, all day every day.

1516626807JIM451a.jpg

While we are here, Clopek, can you explain the significance of the gesture you are so fond of, as shown in the pic in the first post of this thread, and as demonstrated by you in your infamous first waywt? It seems vaguely familiar but I seem not to recall what it means.

its basically a gang sign...the diplomats are (according to them) bloods, and their own little stupid bloods faction is the purple city birdgang. so its like a stupid gang sign for a fake gang of mainstream ass gangsta rappers who want us to believe they're actually hard, but get the shit kicked out of them at basketball games.

its basically a gang sign...the diplomats are (according to them) bloods, and their own little stupid bloods faction is the purple city birdgang. so its like a stupid gang sign for a fake gang of mainstream ass gangsta rappers who want us to believe they're actually hard, but get the shit kicked out of them at basketball games.

i thought that was the "one-eyed willie", just some dipset reference to the Goonies. not a blood thing

Guest jmatsu
beefporterhouseov5.jpg

this is pathetic. the goddamn color of this fucking meat sucks. not enough fucking marble. kobe beef. viva yagyu. eating shit like this is like wearing women's jeans from the gap. if don't have the means just get an aged cut at ruth chris or something. fuck!! go back to you shanties!

Guest Airjamie

I hate cheep for being such a cheap mother fucker all the time.

I hate OMC for being black.

I hate Milspex because i cant figure out whether or not he is white.

I hate heartbrokenshittyoutfit for...um...yeah

I hate airjamie for being such a toughguy story person.

I hate hap and bizzy because its just hap goin tranny and seeing if anyone will notice.

I hate schindlers list for making me laugh so hard i spit crystal pepsi allover myself.

I hate the jews for being born (santa clause..easter bunny...the holocaust)

Most of all;

I fucking hate ireland. Hey irish people, NOONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR LAME COUNTRY. Fuck dude why do irish people talk about their shit so much? Its like, the history channel and all this shit are all "oh ireland is so magical they have all this old shit lying around and trees and shit". Yeah dude just magical. Canada is more exciting as a place than ireland, i mean theyve got just as much boring old shit that i dont care about but at least weed is legal and toronto girls will fuck anything in a justice shirt. But you never hear them moaning about "the old country". Fuck you irish people. Maybe if youd spent all your money on food instead of cooking up all this tourism bullshit you wouldnt have a racial stereotype based around BEING SO POOR YOU CAN ONLY EAT POTATOES. Riverdance was gay as fuck.

Guest jmatsu

I hate hap and bizzy because its just hap goin tranny and seeing if anyone will notice.

I hate schindlers list for making me laugh so hard i spit crystal pepsi allover myself.

Most of all;

I fucking hate ireland. Hey irish people, NOONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR LAME COUNTRY. Fuck dude why do irish people talk about their shit so much? Its like, the history channel and all this shit are all "oh ireland is so magical they have all this old shit lying around and trees and shit". Yeah dude just magical. Canada is more exciting as a place than ireland, i mean theyve got just as much boring old shit that i dont care about but at least weed is legal and toronto girls will fuck anything in a justice shirt. But you never hear them moaning about "the old country". Fuck you irish people. Maybe if youd spent all your money on food instead of cooking up all this tourism bullshit you wouldnt have a racial stereotype based around BEING SO POOR YOU CAN ONLY EAT POTATOES. Riverdance was gay as fuck.

shit...you're giving me a run for the money. i thought i was the fucking baddest and most racist hater on sufu! damn you airjamie! i only had the balls to spread politically incorrect innuendo. by all rights you should be the new axis power prez...

Most of all;

fuck yea airjamie, i dont get those idiot irish people so stoked to come from one of the least productive places on earth yea its fucking green so is my shit when i eat to much pesto but im not running around telling people its a great place to visit. granted im half irish but take no pride in my alcoholic ancestors, who can't accomplish anything you would think they would have enough pride to kill off the whole riverdance thing but no.

Guest Airjamie
SKEET OR DIE!!!!

261389963.jpg

i think it kind of looks like mop from fantasia......

Dude did that guy use the new futura nutstencil? Shit is mad limited yo.