Hair Thread

qom

hey stuntastic, which pomade will you reco if wanna do a pompadour? American crew,d:fi d:tails, MOP Pomade or MenScience Hair Styling Pomade

Neither nor, get some real shit.

Jk. But seriously, my friend used A.Crew and liked it, but he didn't have a pomp, regardless of what his delusional self thought he had. It doesn't have the hold you need for a pomp.

Those aren't the cheapest pomades around either, so go and grab some Layrite and you'll be set. Till you have to buy another tub of it.

Time to wait on some care packages, yay.

so i think im hitting the barber this weekend for my first time in over two years.

ive got a monthly rotation/step down plan set out for hair/beard styles and first up will most likely come out looking a little something like jason dill's sloppy mohawk but longer (and with full beard intact)

now that ive thought more about it ill probably need to get a perm too..

perm first then cut or other way or does anyone even know if it matters?

Neither nor, get some real shit.

Jk. But seriously, my friend used A.Crew and liked it, but he didn't have a pomp, regardless of what his delusional self thought he had. It doesn't have the hold you need for a pomp.

Those aren't the cheapest pomades around either, so go and grab some Layrite and you'll be set. Till you have to buy another tub of it.

Time to wait on some care packages, yay.

I actually have A.Crew fiber, which is supposed to be stronger than the original. It has a matte finish, kinda dry, it's more for a textured/spikey look I would not try a pomp with that.

@Ambivalence: Stuntastic knows his shit, I wish I read his blog earlier when I first used Murray's. I learned to respect Murray's after that and soon after tamed it haha.

Fuck the bump, I made a startling dicosvery at college just before christmas. Asian girls do not have back dimples. No shit. Small sample size (n=8), but check for yourself. It freaked me out. Currently investigating other non-asian, non-caucasian groups.

girl I'm w/ has hella distinctive back dimples (azn)

so guys w/ the Chinese head-bump shit, what hair do you have? My head is round (no "azn flat head" or whatever shit), and I have some hobo/ justin bieber shit going on while growing for pony. my hair grows slow as hell.

I walked into a barbershop to get a cut today. Major mistake. Now I need to correct it by doing something to this piece of shit. I asked for the standard shorter sides and a longer top etc. but when I look up from my magazine I see that the imbecile has simply cut the sides slightly shorter and thinned out the fron of my hair.

..so basically I need pictures of good, very short hair.

Fuck the bump, I made a startling dicosvery at college just before christmas. Asian girls do not have back dimples. No shit. Small sample size (n=8), but check for yourself. It freaked me out. Currently investigating other non-asian, non-caucasian groups.

most of the ones i've dated/slept with have back dimples... thumb grips when doing it doggy

You don't wanna fuck arounds with bleach. It'll really fuck up your hair. Trust me, I've bleached my hair like crazy as a kid. It's not pretty. To the extent, that an inlaw dragged me to get my hair buzzed off, after years of it being really fuckin damaged.

If anything, go to a salon, get a simple consultation and then do it yourself, if the process is simple enough to do it at home.

A lot of shit that goes down in salons is really easy to do, just a pain in the ass to do it yourself.

I've done white (to other people) a few times now, and it's simple but time consuming. Works best if you don't mind having a few days of orange hair.

40 vol sensitive scalp developer and ion lightening powder plus some scalp protecting stuff (can't remember name) for the first lightening. Work quickly and cover with plastic bag for 55 min.

Wait a few days and use some cholesterol treatments. Wear a hat because your shit is ORANGE.

20 vol developer and lighten it again for less time and basically use it to correct any unevenness and lighten it to about a banana yellow or a little lighter.

Use purple color corrector and white lady toner to take any yellow/brassyness out. Use a purple shampoo (shimmer lights I think name is) about once a week to maintain.

Almost same process for touching up roots. Use 40 vol sensitive scalp developer, lightening powder, white lady and keep off your scalp and already dyed areas.

It's a piece of cake.

also, nohomo

im assuming blonde -> white is pretty easy

got a kind of boring but sensible haircut at the moment (short n' clean) thinking i might do something to make it more interesting. i am hesitant because i think i will look like an albino (i can see the appeal but don't know if im in the mood)

i've been rocking a no.1 buzz for almost two years now and i've decided i wouldn't mind a bit of length (whilst i've still got hair to grow).

found this and yeah, it's hedi, but i think it looks pretty achievable. although my hair isn't as thick nor straight, hopefully it can be pulled off?

hedi_slimane.jpg

Oh and for reference, this is how curly my hair is. Think I need to buzz the sides and back again. I can't seem to motivate myself to grow it shoulder length again. Please do excuse the look, been rather ill.

Photo+45.jpg

Yo for all the long -ish hair crowd (meaning your hair's past your chin), what product can keep your fringe back?

My hair keeps falling into my face and its fking annoying. No hair spray because I want bitches to run their fingers through my wavy locks.