COMPLETEly new, help a noobie?

enycezbigd

So, i'm new to this site, but i've gotten familiar with some denim

As most ppl are, i've been attracted to the selvage category of denim and i need some help

I've looked at the enclycopedia portion this site offered but im still a bit confused

I like the design on nudies but price is out there, anyone got a good suggestion for first piece of denim to be used?

Im in new york, anyone noe any good places, i heard of this place called Flying A's in soho that have nudies for 150??

All help much appreciated, it'd be nice if ppl would help me out on the sizing too

prices are different for different models.. try atrium on broadway - they have quite a few different nudies. and again, sizing is a bit different for different models.. just in general. if you tell us the name of the model you're interested in, that'd help. general rule for nudies is size down 1-2 from your true waist.

Guest declasse

i'm a denim noob too. spent a lot of money on 30~40 jeans and realised how happy i am with my $200 slim jim dry japans. they retail for a little less online, but i got them locally, it's hard to fork out $200 on jeans you can't try. i guess you are in a good place to try them on (nyc), good luck

i'm a denim noob too. spent a lot of money on 30~40 jeans and realised how happy i am with my $200 slim jim dry japans. they retail for a little less online, but i got them locally, it's hard to fork out $200 on jeans you can't try. i guess you are in a good place to try them on (nyc), good luck

so thats why u try them on in-stores and buy them online

Dude you payed $200 for slim jims?? I think you got ripped off big time or your just a stupid little boy.

I'm a long time lurker here and I started out with a pair of Somet slim fits. These guys are dope! Go meet Gordon at BiG and try some stuff on. I got hooked on the Somets and picked up some APC NS to alternate with (NYC summer = stinky ass pants).

I agree that APC NS or Cures are great starting jeans and they don't break the bank that badly. Check out the APC store on Mercer in SOHO.

stop by BIG and get your wig split. denim 101 cram.

ask for a professor yuji,or dean gordon, you'll pay more than a neophyte is supposed to want to pay, but you'll thank yourself, and them later. the address is 8 Greene St.(soho) Atrium is wack and trendy(denim-wise). go there non-denim. i went there to compare the quality of my BIG jeans to their brands, and their best cannot compete with the cheapest jean gordon has. forget nudies, i have 2 pair, one selvage, one not. trust the kid.

I know everyone in this thread has been super helpful and such... but what has happened to superfuture? Are we all to good for the "Search button Noob!" comments now? Bring back the biff...

noob: buy some new cures...

Acne Jeans.

and the black overdyed APC jeans (you can get em at the APC flagship in soho)

I dont know of any other retailers that carry them (might be wrong -dont punish me).

I know everyone in this thread has been super helpful and such... but what has happened to superfuture? Are we all to good for the "Search button Noob!" comments now? Bring back the biff...

noob: buy some new cures...

I was shocked to see 19 real posts about helping this guy instead of 19 flame posts.

USE THE FUCKING SEARCH BUTTON, THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN DONE A BILLION TIMES

I was shocked to see 19 real posts about helping this guy instead of 19 flame posts.

USE THE FUCKING SEARCH BUTTON, THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN DONE A BILLION TIMES

Or click on the big capitalized link on the top of this forum:

SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (please use me instead of making new threads)

"Since we've been getting tons of small, insignificant questions that don't need their own threads, here is a thread where they can all go."

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=18704

The jeans for this years denim competition look good and cheap. Join the competition and buy the best jeans you can get under $150

this man speaks the truth... for around 150 you can get jeans that have a cut as good as any nudie, and denim and detailing as good as any japanese brand.