i hope skinny jeans die soon

cheep

because shit like this looks really bad.

apc.jpg

i mean, its one thing to get them sized right, but on here at least it seems to be a contest to see who can crush thier balls the most. wearing jeans a week before you can button them up? sizing down and hoping they stretch to fit? and to look like that?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess u gotta wear them right

to me i like slim fitting jeans and will always wear them no matter what (unless i gain 20lbs)

oh, one more thing, somehow i really dislike Cheap monday skinny jeans

i'm a 30 and i've got a pair of new cures in 27 and they are nowhere near as tight as that.

thats what i like about apc

no matter how ball crushingly tight they are when you first buy them

they will stretch out to more than is needed with a little persistence

i will admit, when i buy a pair of jeans it is usually moderately difficult to button the top button (but by no means unbuttonable), but i know with time they will stretch out fine. this has happened with both my apc's and my pbj's. and by that time the legs have stretched out as well to a comfortable slim.

the bottom line is: wear jeans that fit. but be conscious of how they will fit over time.

if i buy jeans that fit easily, they will stretch out to be awkwardly baggy (my rrds)

so compensate

its weird when i got my kings, i sized down so its like a fitted loose, i like it. but what i didnt like was it was literally a ball hugger, you could easily see the shape of my junk, and now that they have streched out its not so bad but the thing is i dont get how you flatten your stuff out to the point of being flat in front, it really does looks uncomfortable, i know it was.

I don't understand how people can have their fat just spilling out all over the tops of their jeans and not feel uncomfortable with it. I've seen some rather slim people with this disease just because they cram themselves into a size that doesn't fit correctly. I mean are these people so self conscious about what size they are in rather than the level of comfort they could have?

^^ and yes corn muffin tops toasted with butter are quite delectable.

I have no problems with skinny jeans, by the sounds of it nor do many people here. It sounds like the problem is with people wearing jeans that dont fit...

Also it depends on you body shape. People with wide arses and skinny legs, look like girls in spary on jeans, but they can look really good on a straight shaped body.