n/a

jiomitori

im pretty sure she only wore it one time for the video shoot and tossed it.unless shes into honeycombs and hige fading which i highly doubt it. lol

funny, but how would you know?

she could be posting on here..:eek:

there were quite a few musicians down with Evisu before the recent (excessive) explosion.

Black Thought and ?uestlove from The ROOTS were talking about Evisus back in 2000 and earlier....specifically how crazy they felt dropping hundreds of dollars on several pairs of jeans just because someone painted birds all over them(quote not verbatim, but you get the point)..

i mean tons of artists tour internationally, and absolutely love Japan and Asia on the whole as a great spot for venues.. so i wouldn't be so harsh

i'm sure David Hasselhoff is big into Repro Lederhosen from his successes in the Rhineland and Bavaria:D

Wow, must have been a Euro thing. You guys got shitty pop over there too?

"...But it's not only combats that are to blame - those who do want blue jeans now want them to be distinctive. The last cult label was Evisu, with its distinctive seagull-shaped stitching, but then B*witched were seen sporting them and today no self-respecting bottom wants to wear a pair..."

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4158/is_19990228/ai_n14211288

Selvage denim was bubbling along nicely in UK and London in particular in mid to late 90s. Interstate in Covent Garden were slanging Denime, Lee and the Edwin Nashvilles that I got in '97 (date on tag)

those were the days... japanese repros were big thing especially with 50's rockabilly crowd... and bwitched of course.