• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i havent for.... months....

Mr Clean has been cola free.

edit: until now.

what do you use to snort?

when i'm in the club restroom i obviously use a 100 dollar bill, but a friend of mine who makes jewelry made me a custom silver mini-spoon. i used to grow my pinky nail super long, but when you look asian, people just think you grow that shit out to make picking your boogers easier.

coke has many, many uses. i think it wa 18 different uses. if you have fleas in your home, just sit a container of coke (not sure if it has to be flat) and it will attracted the fleas, causing them to jump in and drown. you can also take coke and ketchup and make bbq sauce... mmm

you mean like a private bathroom? when i'm in a club i use my car key, there is no time to get a bill ready. one of my female friends has a silver spoon.

at the kind of bathrooms where coke is "acceptable." the 100 dollar bill thing is just so 80's cliche that it's funny too me, it also let's all the younger and impovershed junkies know that i got some money....or any dealer who may be selling.

in ny i don't want anyone to see that i might have anything. i don't want to deal with drunk hipsters asking me to share or send their stupid girlfriends to try to hit on me. i don't want to hear from meatheads that they know where i can get some better shit and follow me to the bathroom every time. now when i do it in womens bathroom the rules are different.

i used to like colombian 2nd grade...

a couple of months i ago i tried this jap hightech lab facility shit. that shit was so fucking good.

does anyone trim/pull their nosehairs before snorting? is it just me,cause i find it more comfortable??

in ny i don't want anyone to see that i might have anything. i don't want to deal with drunk hipsters asking me to share or send their stupid girlfriends to try to hit on me. i don't want to hear from meatheads that they know where i can get some better shit and follow me to the bathroom every time. now when i do it in womens bathroom the rules are different.

honolulu and japland are a different story. i can understand why you'd want some privacy.

what do you use to snort?

when i'm in the club restroom i obviously use a 100 dollar bill, but a friend of mine who makes jewelry made me a custom silver mini-spoon. i used to grow my pinky nail super long, but when you look asian, people just think you grow that shit out to make picking your boogers easier.

got this silver metal tube. dunt know what its actually made of or what it was originaly part of but i use that or a bill. hate using keys.

cola in aust is shitttttttttt. i have nvr good stuff.

that jap lab deal sounds gooooood.

that jap lab deal sounds gooooood.

if we ever meet up in japland i'll get treat you too some lines.

this christmas i'll probably be the only sufu member there that hits it...