Airjamie hates squirrels.

Guest Airjamie

Guest Airjamie

Fuck squirrels. They are the biggest deadbeat, lazy, fatso, fucking loser bum pieces of shit in the animal kingdom. Every single day i walk to work or come back from lunch and have to see these little bastards chilling in the grass eating their nuts taunting me. Theyre always all "have fun with that job faggot". Fuck squirrels.

chumpsqu7.jpg

someone post that video of the lady hunting with her son and then she makes fucking squirrel melts. fucking hick-ass cooking show shit... bitch is all, "you've heard of tuna melts... well i'm making squirrel melts!"

yech.

Haha, Squirrels are so cool. I saw one once outside a motel window in New Haven...do they just hang around everywhere? I was keen to go take a closer look but it was mega freezing cold and he was way up a tree.

If you come see me in nz and we go skiing up in the Southern Alps....we may run into one of these naughty little guys. Kea's are some weird species of Alpine parrot only found in the South Island. And if you are super unlucky, they will vandalise your car when you are up on the mountain. Hasn't happened to me but friends have had roof-racks and door rubbers picked at, wing mirrors hacked off and even aerials broken off. They are utterly cool birds though, really cheeky and friendly.

I also like the bats they have in Australia....just hanging on a deck drinking a beer and one will fly past...crazy.

keavv1.jpg

kearoofrackrj7.jpg

member when i went camping a few years back left my trunk open and the mother fucks stole my toilet paper, there was bits of toilet paper everywhere and the campground keep or wutever you call them blamed it on us and made us pick it up.

Guest jmatsu

once in college we found an injured baby squirrel. we put it into a cardboard box. we smoked pot, blew it into the box, closed the it and created the chamber effect.

when we released the squirrel it ran funny on it's front and back right legs as if equillibrium didn't exist.

once in college we found an injured baby squirrel. we put it into a cardboard box. we smoked pot, blew it into the box, closed the it and created the chamber effect.

when we released the squirrel it ran funny on it's front and back right legs as if equillibrium didn't exist.

ahahahahahahaahaah oh man...jmatsu u always cease to amaze me..

Edited

Guest Airjamie
Fuck you, squirrels are awesome. They add a touch of nature to urban areas which is sorely needed. Without them around, the only wildlife urbanites would be exposed to are rats and pigeons.

Fuck YOU you piece of shit. Bring your treehugging pussy animal loving ass on bitch.

When I was in London, there was this one homeless guy. He was chilling on a bench, and squirrels were all around him, and he fed them. My sister approached the man, and asked what the name of the squirrel the guy was feeding. The guy said "Nancy." My sister then asked whats the name of another squirrel. "Nancy" the guy replied. "They're all Nancy!"

Squirrels make men crazy.