wallets

cw

Lovin my Porter Tanker wallet, 5 yo and still looks good. multi-layer, flight jacket type, milspec nylon on tanker stuff is easily more durable than leather.

2000AD Hectic Homeboys Lace Themselfs on a Daily Basis

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

I ordered a bespoke wallet made with ostrich brown leather, because I like thin wallets than can go inside a jean pocket, and few wallets are thin. It costed me some U$65, but the craftsmanship and the leather are not top-quality. Maybe you can get something similar in your country.

Quote: I ordered a bespoke wallet made with ostrich brown leather, because I like thin wallets than can go inside a jean pocket, and few wallets are thin. It costed me some U$65, but the craftsmanship and the leather are not top-quality. Maybe you can get something similar in your country.

Us $65 for a bespoke wallet! Thats VERY cheap imo. Any chance you can get photos of this?!

i have a Paul Smith with a photo print of a Vespa GS on the inside that i really dig. i really want to get the wallet with the Mini photo inside next

a really cool wallet i bought a few years ago that is inexpensive, but thin and stylish are J Fold wallets. very nice and simple

http://www.jfold.com

Edited by Teddy Boy Rocker on Jun 27, 2005 at 02:32 PM

I've got a christian lacroix wallet, black leather with red threading which is pretty dope - have had it for about 3 years.. wanna get either a simple, black LV wallet (with that signature grainy lookin leather) or maybe a bottega venetta? a friend of mine just started intering there so.. we'll see!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

dig.

i am a big fan right now of these wallets for credit cards only. they are small, so nice to carry on and you can also fit bills. if you want something very special, high quality and unique, buy it off goyard. it`s a very traditional brand from france and they have i.e. at barneys. check out their credit card holder on barneys.com

www.highsnobiety.com

News on trends in fashion, urban culture, design, gadgets, art and travel.

Alice Park made a line of wallets for Sputnik Pad/Idee in Tokyo sized to fit bills larger than U.S. dollars. I didn't see them on the Alice Park website but I did see them the last time I was in Japan. You could always try emailing Alice Park re: getting hold of the larger versions. Not only does she design great items, she's real nice too (I've met her a couple of times, and now I'm the president of her fan club).