Super-future-hero sighting

masuerte

How did you even find this?

1. A friend of mine really REALLY loves to watch that show on youtube

2. He has a habit of googling people's names.

There you go, I-stalking gone right!

when I read youtube on mas's post I read it 'youpube'

I think my brain is decaying.

Girl it's way far gone past decayed... your brain is practically zombified eating other brains.

Where the hell is K-dog?

HOLY MOTHERFUCKING GOD.

How in god's name did you find that shit???

Ok, listen up.. i was 12 years old, that was 17 years ago. think about how old you were 17 years ago. haha..

But here's the funny shit, i sent in a VHS cassette with my question before the show started.. i got up early Saturday mornings waiting for my episode to come on, i swore i never missed a Saturday.. I never saw it. Until today.

Yes, i had never actually seen this shit until today. thanks for making the last 17 years of my life worth living.

Watch Supermarket for the Gamepro shirt.

:)

I used to use my grandma's money and call the people up in seattle to give me gametips when i got completely stumped. Fucking Lolo games were the devil. I don't know how people beat those kinds of games without internet faqs back then.

Shit, if nintendo power didn't mail out free Zelda strategy guides(the primitive stages of what we have today) then i don't know how i would've found some of those secrets. The 2nd quest was near impossible.

HOLY MOTHERFUCKING GOD.

Ok, listen up.. i was 12 years old, that was 17 years ago. think about how old you were 17 years ago. haha..

But here's the funny shit, i sent in a VHS cassette with my question before the show started.. i got up early Saturday mornings waiting for my episode to come on, i swore i never missed a Saturday.. I never saw it. Until today.

Yes, i had never actually seen this shit until today. thanks for making the last 17 years of my life worth living.

so you never saw it? does that mean you never got past that stage in that game?

HOLY MOTHERFUCKING GOD.

Where'd the avatar go??!?! That thing is classic. You have to do it man.

this is almost as unbelievable as the fact that you found that clip

I still can't believe that somebody found the clip.

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...