graduation.

red

I AM!! CLASS OF 07, man its like this wierd feeling, its not exactly sad its like a void, but i know after a couple of months ill be ripping and roaring like a motherfucker

im honestly a bit surprised that jostens found its way to an okinawan airforce base. haha...

where do you live satanomen? I know you told me that you're not brit.

congrats guys.

im honestly a bit surprised that jostens found its way to an okinawan airforce base. haha...

well, i think our school has a contract with them or something.

in any case, our base isnt an air force one. the marines think the air force and army are pussies.

i graduate tomorrow from high school. gonna be giving the valedictorian speech. scared as fuck, never spoke to an audience of 9000+ before.

i'm sort of glad to graduate, cause i'll no longer be surrounded by mostly easily excited kids who condescendingly and sarcastically call everything i do "urban".

a graduation classic.

xW69KtUmFKM

i graduate tomorrow from high school. gonna be giving the valedictorian speech. scared as fuck, never spoke to an audience of 9000+ before.

congratulations on being valedictorian.

I graduated 10 years ago this year. Holy Moley.

The night before graduation everyone went on a bender and I was still high as a kite and drunk with it when I rolled up and picked up my degree.

Do me proud, kids.

went out to drink with freinds tonight. screamed sahimasu or whatever to japanese girls. streets were desolate. so yea. fucking tuesday nights. sashimasu means will you fuck me or something. most ignored me. some starterd talking in japanese. the fuck. i dont know japanese you bitches. probably not helping american image in okinawa either. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

friday im going to a strip club. hopefully they dont card me. im only like 7 or some shit. fuck did i just say that out loud. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

friday im going to a strip club. hopefully they dont card me. im only like 7 or some shit. fuck did i just say that out loud. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Haha. I just graduated last monday and I celebrated by going to a strip club with some of my buddies. It was the first time I had ever been to one and it was quite the experience.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...