Sale at Bloomie's

englandmj7

Not sure if this is going on in every store, but I noticed that they had some pretty damn cool stuff marked down already (the sale is actually Tues. - Thurs.) in the San Francisco location.

In the SF store, the entire section that holds (N)umber Nine, Margiela, Yohji, etc. was 40% off currently. If you ask a sales associate about products, however, they will let you know the slew of additional discounts that you are entitled too when the sale comes to be (you can buy the items now on pre-sale but can't pick up until Tues.). For instance, I bought a $1500 suit yesterday: It was marked down 30%, but the SA gave me 50% (which will be the rate when the official sales start). In addition to that, for every $100 you spend you get a $15 gift card; on top of this, you can use a '$25 off any item over $100 coupon' (if you got it in the mail last week). You can sign up for the credit card for the additional 10% off also.

Anyways, bottom line is they have some great stuff on sale. All men's suits at 50% off, for one. In the shoe section they had 3 kinds of BUTTERO boots; with discount, none were over $200.

Check it out.

Not sure if this is going on in every store, but I noticed that they had some pretty damn cool stuff marked down already (the sale is actually Tues. - Thurs.) in the San Francisco location.

In the SF store, the entire section that holds (N)umber Nine, Margiela, Yohji, etc. was 40% off currently. If you ask a sales associate about products, however, they will let you know the slew of additional discounts that you are entitled too when the sale comes to be (you can buy the items now on pre-sale but can't pick up until Tues.). For instance, I bought a $1500 suit yesterday: It was marked down 30%, but the SA gave me 50% (which will be the rate when the official sales start). In addition to that, for every $100 you spend you get a $15 gift card; on top of this, you can use a '$25 off any item over $100 coupon' (if you got it in the mail last week). You can sign up for the credit card for the additional 10% off also.

Anyways, bottom line is they have some great stuff on sale. All men's suits at 50% off, for one. In the shoe section they had 3 kinds of BUTTERO boots; with discount, none were over $200.

Check it out.

So you ended up paying, what, like $12 for your suit? Killer fucking deal.

Did they happent to have these Buttero's? Or anything even remotely like them?

PG_07736.5032_FS.jpg

Someone pick me up a pair of these, since apparently they only cost $8 after the SA gives you 14 imaginary discounts.

Basically, did they have any decent high-end-cheap-ass-boots along these lines?

So you ended up paying, what, like $12 for your suit? Killer fucking deal.

Did they happent to have these Buttero's? Or anything even remotely like them?

PG_07736.5032_FS.jpg

Someone pick me up a pair of these, since apparently they only cost $8 after the SA gives you 14 imaginary discounts.

Basically, did they have any decent high-end-cheap-ass-boots along these lines?

Sorry Servo, they didn't have those.

They had the half canvas/half brown leather ones, these light brown suede ones, and a pair of engineer-type ones with a leather strap that wrapped around them.

My suit ended up being like $600 or so.........

Woah. Bloomingdales only stocks energie, juicy, diesel, and other post-fratboy-esque goods in my area. Number nine at bloomingdales? that's fucking crazy.

i always thought their buyer was some conservative bitch.

Bloomingdales in Soho stocks more appealing labels than the main store, for those

NYC heads wondering whycome all they found this evening was musty polo shirts that fit like cardboard boxes with arms.

the whole thing is the father's day sale. the uptown store stocks some good things but there is no point in even going there since most things are out of sizes. lot of the stuff that is on sale now has been on sale for the last few weeks so it is already gone.

as far as the shoes go, it's a buy more save more type of thing which means that you end up getting like 20 to 30% off but must buy three or four pairs.

Did you happen to know if PRPS jeans were on sale? I could use a pair of the slim fits for 50% off :)

I didn't really notice any denim on sale. So I'd say probably not.

the whole thing is the father's day sale. the uptown store stocks some good things but there is no point in even going there since most things are out of sizes. lot of the stuff that is on sale now has been on sale for the last few weeks so it is already gone.

as far as the shoes go, it's a buy more save more type of thing which means that you end up getting like 20 to 30% off but must buy three or four pairs.

Alot of the shoes, however, were simply on a wall marked "50%" off......some decent ones there.