FS: Rayban, Spy, Supreme New Era, Nike SB, Adidas, Kayo Corp New Era

ashimself

Hey guys, long time reader, first time poster to the Supermarket.

PM me if you are interested, have any questions, or want more pictures.

I take Pay-Pal.

If you don’t like my prices, make me an offer I can’t refuse.

Thanks!

Here are a couple pairs of frames to keep you young fly and flashy this summer.

Spy Tron White w/ Gold Accents and Gold Mirrored Lenses

I wore these a few times and they are in awesome condition 9.5/10 Very minor wear. All the white marks seen in the picture are reflections because these things are shiny!

SOLD

tron1.jpg

tron2.jpg

Vintage Ray Ban Drifter Black w/ Royal Blue Accents and Dark Grey/Green Lens

Perfect match to your new Supreme Chukkas. These things are heavy and solid. They have few minor scratches on the lens and frame, but extremely good condition for a pair of glasses that is 20 years old. Nothing that is visible to the wearer or anyone attempting to make eye contact with you. 8.5/10

SOLD

Drifter1.jpg

Nike Zoom Air Delta Force SB Size 10

Deadstock, new, and unworn pair of Nike Zoom Air Delta Force SB Size 10 Mens. Colourway is Newsprint/Dark Orange. These are from about two years back. %100 authentic. Style # 309784-081

SOLD

Delta1.jpg

Kayo Corp. “It’s Official” New Era Size 7 1/2

This was a very limited edition New Era release alongside with the skate film “It’s Official” produced by Kayo Corp featuring the DGK team and others. Black on Black, real classy. Will ship in box so it won't get crushed. This is brand new, it was to big for me.

$30 US Shipped to the US and Canada. $40 for the rest of the world.

Kayo2.jpg

Kayo1.jpg

Kayo3.jpg

Kayo4.jpg

Adidas Oregon Trail LE Size 10.5 Mens

Deadstock, new, and unworn pair of Adidas Oregon Trail LE Size 10.5 Mens. Buttery soft leather and in Black/White/Baby Pink

SOLD

adi1.jpg

SOLD

preme1.jpg