Flying and smuggling party favors?

Am i completely out of my fucking mind for even considering this?

Me and a couple buddies are flying to south Florida soon, we need the supplies.

Is it even remotely possible for me to smuggle a small quantity of drugs on-board with one of us? I know obviously airport security has clamped down a bit since 9/11 and what not.

I'm sure we could try and find some people in the area selling yay, weed, etc. but i'm not sure if i want to deal with the hassle from fake ass hustlers, but on the other hand getting busted in the airport before even departing for vacation is a whole different scenario of 'hassle.'

Do i secure it in the nifkin region and hope i'm not subjected to a random search? Or is there a fool-proof way to hide amongst luggage and not be detectable to drug dogs, etc.

Some people have told me they have actual dogs at the gates? Is it that tight? Others have said they subject people to random searches.

FYI - I'd be flying out of either Atlantic City airport, Philly or Newark. Not sure yet.

Insight? Tips? Sound advice haha?

All the people saying put it in some sort of bottle are way wrong, they check the shit out of bottles and you can only bring one 3oz or less bottle of liquid on any flight. There are NO drug dogs at domestic airports, and even at international airports the dogs you see are looking for produce and not drugs. All you have to do is tape the stuff to your balls/taint, and make sure you carry NO metal on your person when you go through the metal detectors. Also don't look like a piece of shit stoner/druggie, and don't read a book called 'jihad in america' or some shit.

Easily accomplished. All you need is a turkey bag (heavy duty ziplock), duct tape, and a pair of non nut crunchingly tight pants.

Extra points if you show up 10 minutes before the flight, already piffed out, and get rushed through the security checkpoint with no hassle.

But I am in no way advocating this path of action. Get high off life kid. Only burnouts need to smoke to have fun.

LOL @ some of the replies.

I believe we are staying in Pompano Beach. We do have a rental car lined as well, i believe Miami is like 30 miles away or so.

As for mailing it, i've considered that but where the hell could i actually mail it to?

Some conflicting replies as to whether i should pack with my bag or bring it on with me. Hmm.

Oh yeah, appreciate the responses...just fielding some info before i finally decide.

All the people saying put it in some sort of bottle are way wrong, they check the shit out of bottles and you can only bring one 3oz or less bottle of liquid on any flight. There are NO drug dogs at domestic airports, and even at international airports the dogs you see are looking for produce and not drugs. All you have to do is tape the stuff to your balls/taint, and make sure you carry NO metal on your person when you go through the metal detectors. Also don't look like a piece of shit stoner/druggie, and don't read a book called 'jihad in america' or some shit.

This is sooo fuckin true the last time I flew out of Newark (3mos. ago) I got on the damn plane witha six inch folding knife that i had forgotten in my jacket somehow. Not only did I put it in the bucket for xrays but the damn attendant helped me put my jacket back on. I only realized it in the air when i was looking for my ipod headphones. I have never seen any dogs either. I know a few people that do it all the time but unfortunately I do not have the balls to attempt this feat. I probably rally with the rest of the people on this thread don't do it because what if your that one damn guy they happen to stop that day.

Its all good man, bring what you want, but dont bring enough for the whole trip, you gotta re up when your down there, and you will find great gear of all kinds in FL. Just bring what you want, put it in your pocket, or undies, and go for yours. Bust a line when you get in, go to the pool, start to drink, and in no time you will have about 15 people offer you gear that blows away whatever you brought with you.

Domestic flights + Drugs = no big deal.

man just dont do it...as said before, its just not worth it... just think of that movie where dude tries to smuggle that hash back to the states....my mind is gone blank on the name...yall know...it wouldnt be that bad, but still....

if you must do it, atleast pop some valium before....