Sufu Fantasy Football 2007

Westbrook

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha im the one that wanted your mcgee. i totally forgot about him.

cant sleep on him! he is such a hero... a few years ago in another league he destroyed my friend in the finals(which i was not in). i think he returned a punt for a TD a kick off and intercepted one for a TD... it was the only way my friend lost, total one in a million shot, he was the commish, and was so mad he stiffed the winner, thus ending that leauge after 5 years... hahahaha! he breaks hearts!

There's a few trades I want to offer, but want to see how the first couple weeks work out. My week 4 is completely fucked so anybody needing a decent QB or possibly a RB shoot me an offer.

Thank you very much for your support westbrook, but i believe about this time last year you predicted me to be the worst team in the leauge, so i kinda fear your support, but welcome it as well. I hope i do well, but in a no homo kinda way, i hope we all do good enough for it to not end up like last year for you... Its all about fun... AND THE MONEY BITCH!!!!!

i think other folks have better teams too, fun times ahead, who knows when someones head explodes. I love it when that happens.

god damn brady, i ran home to draft and did not even get to make my first choice, computer chooses him, and he gets the axe to the knee, i need a QB from someones bench, i guess boldin or fity are up on the block, but make a decent offer if you want either please.

fucking brady.

mcnabb on bench sounds painfull... but who knew he would bounce back like that... lots of suprises around the leauge this week, god i love and hate the NFL soooo much!

props to the winners, shame shame on us losers.. shits just getting started, so watch out!

haha... NFL!!!! ITS HERE!!!! i had to watch in some horrible cafe in VIE... good beer though... so silly.