Sufu Fantasy Football 2007

Westbrook

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe I just snuck away with another win. I'm still desperately in need of a rb. Take a look at my team and let me know.

P.S. In my other league I've gone from 1st with about a 50 point lead to probably 5th or 6th with the 2nd most points in the last two weeks due to injury. All my rb's are hurting and Anquan boldin was out too. Damn.

we really need to make a list.

1. ChadAndTheJets- CORPORATEGRUNT

2. Supertrash Pigs- DIGITAL_DENIM

3. Confrontation- CAPTAIN5640

4. fat duns- MASS

5. Team DMZ- SLEAZIE NINJA 47

6. TEAMBEGSVAWNARIANANA- RED

7. Team Phiz- ISPY

8. The Bandits- ASTROWOLF

9. Ballcrushers- HOMI29

10. Westbrook's Meats- WESTBROOK

11. Coup'Beta All Stars- SUPERCRAP

12. Man My Team Sucks!

everyone else, ROLLCALL.

I believe I just snuck away with another win. I'm still desperately in need of a rb. Take a look at my team and let me know.

P.S. In my other league I've gone from 1st with about a 50 point lead to probably 5th or 6th with the 2nd most points in the last two weeks due to injury. All my rb's are hurting and Anquan boldin was out too. Damn.

trade offer coming your way soon.

jesus fuck christ. that was the most atrocious offensive display ive ever seen in my entire life. its too bad home depot is closed, cause i need a noose.

oh yeah, and my fantasy team is fucked, too. good thing i control the funds. PEACE SUCKAs. i'm all 'my name is raekwon X bracwarr' on that ass.

i think dmac is getting hung out to dry .. andy couldve switched the line .. put herremans in justice' spot and put in max jean gilles .... sigh .. i fear my worst nightmare is about to get realized

i think dmac is getting hung out to dry .. andy couldve switched the line .. put herremans in justice' spot and put in max jean gilles .... sigh .. i fear my worst nightmare is about to get realized

andy reid is such a twat, in his monday press conference he said that he never even considered it b/c the "best players were in the right position"

Obviously justice wasnt getting it done.

fat fuck.

andy reid is such a twat, in his monday press conference he said that he never even considered it b/c the "best players were in the right position"

Obviously justice wasnt getting it done.

fat fuck.

I can't ever remember a time when you could look at a fucking offensive lineman and say "That guy cost us the game." But ultimately it is the fat fuck's responsibility to get him some help. He's obviously done, the whole league has him figured out, and he hasn't made a half-time adjustment since 2004. Bring in Chucky!

As an aside, winston justice is one of the fugliest football players I've ever seen. His eyes are on opposite sides of his head. He's like a half evolved lizard, no offense to DDML.

winstonj.jpg

we really need to make a list.

1. ChadAndTheJets

4. fat duns

7. Team Phiz

8. The Bandits

9. Ballcrushers

12. Man My Team Sucks!

everyone else, ROLLCALL.

I'm ChadAndTheJets, my team finally got exposed this week, it was a good run while it lasted.

I'm ChadAndTheJets, my team finally got exposed this week, it was a good run while it lasted.

props on a good game, but we were both low scoreers this week.

i am the bandits, and i need a #2 RB and have 2 #1 WR's to trade up.

WHATS UP?!

the list:

1. ChadAndTheJets- CORPORATEGRUNT

4. fat duns- MASS

7. Team Phiz- ISPY

8. The Bandits- ASTROWOLF

9. Ballcrushers- HOMI29

12. Man My Team Sucks!- HARD2FIT

WHO WANTS TO POINT OUT WHO THE LOSER IS????????? i dont think he ever posted in this thread. :(