Sufu Fantasy Football 2007

Westbrook

Crabtreecrabtreecrabtreecrabtreecrabtreecrabtreecrabtreecrabtreecrabtreecrabtree

Crabtreecrabtreecrabtreecrabtreecrabtreecrabtreecrabtreecrabtreecrabtreecrabtree

V

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclinMaclin

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

GAIZ: IT'S TIME

Yahoo FF is open for registration. I would love it if someone else would take over as commissioner this year, preferably one of you SFFF vets. I'm going to be going through a huge move and I just don't have the time to manage all the shit. WHO'S GONNA STEP UP?

In my mind, this will be the most intriguing year of our thing so far. First round is gonna be interesting.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm definitely in again. Unfortunately I can't be commish. I would enjoy it, but I am finishing school and working, so that takes too much time by itself...

i am super fucking happy that this thread was already alive as i came looking for. after last year i need some redemtion yall!

so yes, the wolf is back in at it.

yay fun.

and whats the big deal about being commish? i could do it, i got nothing but internet time at work.

heres to another year at it... we should get chan the man in this time, he was pissed kinda we lamed him last year, and he seems to care about FF, good stuff.

let me know whats up on the dough, i think westbrook should be the one to hold it again, as there has been no issue with him over the last few years, and this shit gets shiesty sometimes, had leauges fall apart cause of no payment... no fun :(

GO BANDITS!

While I appreciate your trust, I'm going to have to fully remove myself from any official proceedings as they relate to the SFFFL. Of course I'll be participating, but I'm moving across the country and I just can't be responsible for it right now.

Also, who's this shyvi3tguy1 guy? He wasn't in the league last year right? I think we should make sure all the veterans who want to participate again get first refusal before we open it up to s00pern00blettes.

well i trust me to run the leauge on a day to day basis, but have to say that i know myself well enough to not want to deal with the cash at all.

we have west, super c, homi, astro, pant, cpt from last year, so thats 6... we need 4 more? or 6? we doin 10 or 12?

1-west

2-super c

3-homi

4- astro

6-pant

7-cpt

8-skinny

9-shyvi3tguy1

10-???? chan the man? will email him now.

i think we should take the 10$ we were going to use for the live scoring app and put it in the pot of dough.

i also propose that we make it winner take all, or winner take all and 2nd gets money back. no other pots.

i will gladly be commish, as i have a endless amount of time at work to play on the net and deal... also been hacking away at yahoo FF since 01, so i think i understand the system fairly well.

do we want it to be 10 or 12? 10 has a better chance of uneven blow out games as we dont have to play with the wire so much, but 12 also can be fun to have to hunt for weekly action... i dont care much either way.

i can also ask a friend of mine to get down, he cares about FF as much as anyone.

im also down for homi or cpt to be commish, wahtever, lets just get a date set ASAP and get paid up.

whats up?!

I agree, winner take all, 2nd gets money back. I have no preference as to 10 or 12. Whatever we decide, we need to make the bench spots work accordingly so useful players cannot be sat on. The more competitive the better. As for the commish, like I stated in another post, I would do it, but it's time for me to finish school, and with work, I don't know if I'll be able to spend enough time on it to make things function at a proper pace. So, whomever else is willing, go for it.

I can pay now as well!

i can pay now too if we figure out whos going to comish.

i am cool with the cpt doing it, or crap, whoever... lets just get on this shiz.

let me know if we need my bro in on this too, im sure he will not flake this year ;)

i can hold onto the cash if no one objects, i'd rather astrowolf be commish though. (last year was the first time i did yahoo ff)

Are you going to hold it in PayPal? I 2nd Astrowolf... Astrowolf, you willing to accept so we can get this thing rolling?