My First Designer Manbag

kauflust

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a heck of a lot of super SWEET man bags out there and people who have issues with them are just verrrry narrow minded. I am in fact envious o some of the guys bags they are coming out with these days.

Oh those Mulberry & LV portfolios are sweet but for all around day to day street wear Triple 5 Soul has some nice stuff too. Doesn't have to cost upwards of 500 to be nice.

Though it can help...

• 1 month later...

i need a manbag.

i know they're all gay, but what is one that is relatively manly? like the manliest of the manbags? no pussy shit. filson? something like that maybe? one that people might not make fun of me for having.

also needs to be something i can wear with a suit without looking stoops.

i need a manbag.

i know they're all gay, but what is one that is relatively manly? like the manliest of the manbags? no pussy shit. filson? something like that maybe? one that people might not make fun of me for having.

I'm amused by the way you avow such sharp gender conservatism on a fashion forum, in a thread about "manbags" no less... The contradiction makes you sound really insecure.
also needs to be something i can wear with a suit without looking stoops.
A briefcase?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh great I finally got my FIRST designer handbag and it's one of those square messengers from...

12159448wv0.jpg

Coach...

Yuck. Good thing I can be honest with my mom about these things so I told her I'm planning to return it. It cost her (50% off sale) $175 or something I'm looking for an all leather wide (rectangle shape) messenger that's about the same price to replace this one.