My First Designer Manbag

kauflust

february003.jpg

bought this dior homme one on eluxury while they were having their sale, it's a nice city bag, but i don't wear very much black so i feel like i need a brown one. i'm considering selling it. (the logo comes out much more intensely in the picture, it's not really noticeable in normal lighting.)

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is still my fave man-bag style.. when pulled off well. Most of the all-leather ones I see look like women's bags:

ymcbradyclassicbags3ph3.png

I believe this is from YMC but not leather...

I'm not a real big fan of the YMC one but Helmut Lang had a few bags along these lines that show up on eBay on occasion that are fantastic, definitely keep an eye out, Mas.

Thanks servo, I'll keep a lookout...

Check what I find out on my search just now:

38701ef8.jpg

Kinda faggy I know, but there's a part of me that wishes I could make this work without looking like a bag lady. :P

OMC- I thought they had 2-3 similar looking bags this past season that i liked but always get the names mixed up. I like the blue colors they have in them.

Anyone know of online stockists that might have them on sale soon besides where that image was from?

I use a m.a+ boston bag most of the time i thought it would be too small but after using it seems to be the perfect size but the only complaint i could have is that there is only one small slot so it is easy to loose keys phone wallet etc in it but really love it and have totally gotten used to not having a shoulder strap,

i also have a dior beige/sand messenger from votc collection that is good for on holiday or in the summer with a white shirt but these days i rarely use it

im waiting on another m.a+ canvass bag that should be great hopefuly get it on monday wanting to use this when im travelling and going to uni etc to carry all my sketch books materials and stuff,

i have a dior homme black deville in black which is a great size and so practical and functions well with all different compartments easy to keep your stuff separated but im not sure if it suits my style these days and what i would use it for, was questioning selling it but still undecided

i seem to have a week spot for bags even though i dont have too many i see them as excuses and investments ie they dont date can pull them out a few times a year and they're worth it i liked the stuff florian denicourt were doing but have never seen them in the flesh love the m.a+ bags and guidi is maybe going to be a soon investment im thinking a weekend bag something like an old doctors bag style

anyone selling any m.a+ or guidi let me know ,,, like i said i have a week spot

This one sufu seller awhile back was selling a Jas MB (i know not the best quality brand) messenger bag with this "X" type stitching on the back in a powder blue color. I mainly liked the shape and color. Any word on where i could find that? Kinda why i was interested in the S2A bag or that NDG one (that looks like asshole in upclose pictures) as they had that nice blue.

I have an extra thick polythene bag with 'her majestys prison service' printed on it to carry my shit around. (Ive never done time by the way, just got arrested and cautioned for graff!) I like it more than any hold all or man purse Ive ever owned.

Just wanted to show some of the manbags that went on sale today... crazy. I like how classic and minimal alot of them look. Wish the messenger didn't run out... I'm thinking about getting one of the larger weekender type bags.

giltgroupsale31kw3.jpg

giltgroupsale21az4.jpg

giltgroupsale1ej4.jpg

It's not exactly designer, but does anyone have pictures of Frost River stuff? Their website does that J. Peterman painting of a picture bullshit. For the price some of the things, like the shoulder bags, seem like a good deal.

I'm sad that Steve Alan sold out of the EG haversack :(