ask a white supremacist thread.

mizanation

i'm not a neo-nazi or white supremacist, but i do have questions that only someone with a deep hatred towards jews, blacks, asians, latinos and other non-whites could answer.

any white supremacists on this board step up to the plate and help us non-racists out?

first question.

Q: Do white supremacists wear levi's?

Q: Is it OK for white supremacists to eat foods and vegetables of a foreign origin, or vegetables that were grown in an "ethnic" country?

Q: Is it OK for white supremacists to listen to rock music?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget about the gays. I think they hate the gays too.

Who doesn't, they're like the jews they even hate themselves...

I don't think real white supremacists listen to rock music which lead to black metal musicians turning to ultra-lame casio keyboard melodies to support their evil chants.

Q: how often should a white supremacist wash their raws?

Q: how much should a white supremacist size down their APCs?

Q: what's the best jeans for a white supremacist under $100?

Q: which nationalities/ethnicities are considered white? is there a scale of whiteness (like for teeth) or is it all or nothing?

does anyone remember that chapelle show skit where he was a blind white supremecist? hilarious.

Black KKK master or something? I didn't watch my Chapelle but that one was great.

Q: how often should a white supremacist wash their raws?

i imagine it must be quite hard to keep those KKK uniforms clean. i mean, they're completely white and they always have those outdoor demonstrations where they're burning shit all the time. Do you think they have them drycleaned?

WolfBlood88

His quote is: "The white race is adrift in the sea of multiculturalism, while the Jew stabs holes in the life raft."

Maybe WoldBlood88 is only racist towards jewish folk...wait, racist people are contradictory :confused:...

chigger

Skopčák

i also am fond of gook

Hahaha, I got it, this is from Lupin the IIIrd!!! Thanks for adding the origin.

Continue with the supremacist discussion folks...

Anybody read the freakonomics thing about how the superman radio show killed the KKK?

Sidenote: theres a KKK stronghold (Bangor, PA) like an hour and a half away from where I'm living and when I first drove through there I got really confused cause there were people in costume and it wasn't halloween.

^^^the scene in true romance where dennis hopper is telling christopher walken about sicilian ancestry is classic.

Clifford Worley: You're Sicilian, huh?

Coccotti: Yeah, Sicilian.

Clifford Worley: Ya know, I read a lot. Especially about things... about history. I find that shit fascinating. Here's a fact I don't know whether you know or not. Sicilians were spawned by niggers.

Coccotti: Come again?

Clifford Worley: It's a fact. Yeah. You see, uh, Sicilians have, uh, black blood pumpin' through their hearts. Hey, no, if eh, if eh, if you don't believe me, uh, you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, uh, you see, uh, the Moors conquered Sicily. And the Moors are niggers.

Coccotti: Yes...

Clifford Worley: So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, wops from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that nigger gene. Now this...

[Coccotti busts out laughing]

Clifford Worley: No, I'm, no, I'm quoting... history. It's written. It's a fact, it's written.

Coccotti: [Laughing] I love this guy.

Clifford Worley: Your ancestors are niggers. Uh-huh.

[Starts laughing, too]

Clifford Worley: Hey. Yeah. And, and your great-great-great-great grandmother fucked a nigger, ho, ho, yeah, and she had a half-nigger kid... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part eggplant.

[All laugh]