Ever go to a white power message board?

Guest StuckOnStupid

Your race build the country, build the knowledge, the philosophy, the technology. You were born there, you pay the taxes and pledge allegiance to it, and some sodding anti says that you dont have the right to your own nation?

Can someone see whats wrong with the 'its not your country' argument?

IT DAMN WELL IS MY COUNTRY!!!

lawlerskates

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mods maybe should consider deactivating this link unless you want stormfront's webstats to pick up on sufu members spying and clowning and plotting to troll their msgboard?

they should have a waywt thread though. i want to see how normal to racist skinhead these people look.

Originally Posted by some douchebeyg

Your race build the country, build the knowledge, the philosophy, the technology. You were born there, you pay the taxes and pledge allegiance to it, and some sodding anti says that you dont have the right to your own nation?

Can someone see whats wrong with the 'its not your country' argument?

IT DAMN WELL IS MY COUNTRY!!!

lawlerskates

Nice quote, I'm guessing it's from the Current event section of Styleforum....

i showed my brother that link and he was totally into it too. its fascinating to read something so far out of your worldveiw that people take time to deconstruct shit you KNOW is wrong, but do it in a way that makes you consider their point.

This exact sentiment lead to my obsession with this one guy "denierbud" on youtube's Holocaust Denial videos. Shit is like a 20 part oddessy Complete with textual analysis, real worl examples, dodgey science, and to-scale models!

I would post a link but that might be going to far.

I want to make video art out of them.

His voice over is haunting...

those first couple singles on chiswick are pretty good and the "all screwed up" lp is a total punk classic.

Early non-political Skrewdriver was good, but the RAC stuff is better. Voice of Britain/Boots and Braces is some of the best punk/oi ever. Blood and Honour is awesome too.

the thing that gets me though, is that alot of them are well educated and respected members of society. how they can be so ignorant is really baffling though ..

people are products of their enviroment, if they're not exposed or care to be exposed to the great diversity of the world than they can easily fall into the trap of igorance

I think all whites [who are pure, ie have no nonwhite blood] are super.

I am fully nordic, and I believe I still apply for being super white, as does anyone else who is 100% white.

Every white that is pure [ie 100% white no nonwhite blood] is super!

i dont know abt other ppl on that forum, but this guy needs to get out of his little cube

i mean wat do u get by been superWhite? some mysterious super powers like the silver surfer? pewff

^^^ i think eating the fruits of oppression and white dominance is ok in the neo-nazi handbook.

how bout rock music? i mean, rock came from the blues which came from the music of african slaves, right? shouldn't they only listen to richard wagner (who was supposedly quite anti-semetic).

even country music owes a lot to the blues.

i always wondered if racists wear levi's. i mean, levi strauss was jewish. cone denim which has supplied levi's since the old days is a company run by a jewish familly. i'm pretty sure that some neo-nazi's must wear levi's, right?
i wonder not only if they will eat foods that are ethnic in origin, but if they'll eat foods that are grown/harvested/produced in non-white countries.
^^^ i think eating the fruits of oppression and white dominance is ok in the neo-nazi handbook.

how bout rock music? i mean, rock came from the blues which came from the music of african slaves, right? shouldn't they only listen to richard wagner (who was supposedly quite anti-semetic).

even country music owes a lot to the blues.

maybe we should ask shark these questions?

i always wondered if racists wear levi's. i mean, levi strauss was jewish. cone denim which has supplied levi's since the old days is a company run by a jewish familly. i'm pretty sure that some neo-nazi's must wear levi's, right?
i wonder not only if they will eat foods that are ethnic in origin, but if they'll eat foods that are grown/harvested/produced in non-white countries.
maybe we should ask shark these questions?

done. thread made.

Oh shit.

They love Japan too.

Japan is the same way and they are also very open minded about Nazi Germany and Hitler and think of him differently than the brainwashed Americans do. I see these society as HONORARY whites. Even the Japs know how evil the negro is even when said thing wears military attire. Plus these societys have long histories of inventing things and a legal system simular to Western ones. Fedual lords of Japan are not unlike the kings of Europe.

I now see no difference between this community and sufu.

Scary shit... apparently they don't like homosexuals, i wonder how they feel about bisexuality.

edit: http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php/bisexual-men-real-threat-white-249866.html

2nd edit: hahahahaha

This is a WN board--not the lets-all-acknowledge-the-bi-people-who-say-they-love-their-race board.

i'm going to stop reading these threads while i'm ahead of myself.

i don't know about better...it's an apple and oranges situation...but i will agree with you that SOME catchy oi/streetpunk came out of that era of skrewdriver. i had a uncle that was pretty into oi (and responsible for my introduction to hardcore/punk/oi) and while with the us army he traveled a lot to europe and managed to see a few of these RAC gigs in the late 70's and early 80's and said that they were a total violent nightmare and that a lot of time he feared for his life.

Early non-political Skrewdriver was good, but the RAC stuff is better. Voice of Britain/Boots and Braces is some of the best punk/oi ever. Blood and Honour is awesome too.

mods maybe should consider deactivating this link unless you want stormfront's webstats to pick up on sufu members spying and clowning and plotting to troll their msgboard?

they should have a waywt thread though. i want to see how normal to racist skinhead these people look.

anonym.to

problem solved.

Oh shit.

They love Japan too.

Japan is the same way and they are also very open minded about Nazi Germany and Hitler and think of him differently than the brainwashed Americans do. I see these society as HONORARY whites. Even the Japs know how evil the negro is even when said thing wears military attire. Plus these societys have long histories of inventing things and a legal system simular to Western ones. Fedual lords of Japan are not unlike the kings of Europe.

I now see no difference between this community and sufu.

wow. so i'm an "honorary white". these people are fucking nuts. that quote really shows how ignorant these motherfuckers are.