White High Tops (Lanvin or Dior Homme)???

Lanvin or Dior Homme?  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Lanvin or Dior Homme?

• Lanvin
    • Dior Homme

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weird, those brown ones don't look as good in the sunlight.

The ones in the pic below look wayyyy better

87925_2.jpg

arent the ones in Brown's burgundy, or are they the same color as achK posted?

yeah surprisingly enough,ard said the fushia/pink were the first ones to totally sell out at the lanvin flagship. i cant honestly wear pink,but to each is own..

Yea man, I saw those at Maxfields are they are just kind of a weird brown/maroon color that I don't think would go with much. Shit, I think the pinks would be more versatile than those. haha

The ones that ackK posted are what people have been referring to as the "maroon" patent w/ strap.

There's also a real brown version, no strap, which also has a bit of maroon accent on it. It's a strange color combo imo.

The pink ones were hot this season, someone even bought the one that was in the window display, lol.

First place on the Intarweb to show these?

For those that lust the pink ones... I just got this from Lanvin. These are the black/silver exclusives that they are doing for the Paris and Moscow stores and will be released mid-December.

Price is 550 Euros.

+rape me in the lanvin!

lanvinlimiteddecmx1.jpg

the main textile looks all hypebest, other then that it's alright. i do like the lace-hole thingys.

Yeah I like the eyelets a lot, I'll have to see them in person to see how glittery they really are. Can't really tell in the picture if the glittery part is rough or smooth either.

honestly, i'd buy and wear them if they were right infront of me. any other more conservative colorways/textiles with these eyelets?

man, lanvin has got to stop oversaturing. shit is not gonna mean shit if they keep putting tons of sneakers out.

honestly, i'd buy and wear them if they were right infront of me. any other more conservative colorways/textiles with these eyelets?

man, lanvin has got to stop oversaturing. shit is not gonna mean shit if they keep putting tons of sneakers out.

no other versions with these eyelets that i've seen so far. I don't think there are too many next season though since the runway pics only had the bronze toed pair, so you probably don't have to worry about oversaturation yet. Despite how well they've sold here, I've yet to see a single person wearing them.

I have a pair of white Vans sk8hi, for $55,

it looks somewhat similar to these high fashion sneakers.

are you blind, do you have eye probs? how the fuck does a vans skate hi resemble the lanvin? if you had said ysl or some shit, then maybe...

^ I definitely Cosign ^, but those are some nice shoes, those are definitely on my hit list. Does anyone know how much they will cost in US dollars?