Levi's STF 501xx Challenge

eplsoccer7

Okay so I have decided to purchase a pair of STF 501xx to mess around with. I know most people say why bother, but I just felt like trying it. Since I am not working Im not about to drop a couple hundred on nice japanese denim. I'll wait til school starts again for that. I got a pair of 36x34 and did a hot soak for 3 hours and then hung dry em. They were stiff as hell when they were done drying. Fit is okay, waist and ass are a lil big, I wear 34 waist normally but they only had this pair in my size range. Hopefully will shrink up a bit more with a proper wash. Here are some pics after 4 days of wear. Im not gonna use any other methods to alter the denim, just party like a rockstar. Pics taken with flash in dark bathroom at like 730pm. I used my Nikon D50, ill take better ones in about a week outside in natural sun.

Misc022.jpg

Misc023.jpg

Misc025.jpg

Misc026.jpg

I don't care about the results, its the process for the future. i love haters

Yeah SuFu kids are dicks sometimes. You'll learn to ignore it. I hope...

Anyway, yeah STF's are an ok pair of wtf-ever jeans. The denim quality is lame but if you wear them consistently without washing them they will look OK. They'll turn a weird blue color instead of the grayish blue type color we usually look forward to.

Happy fading.

Yeah SuFu kids are dicks sometimes. You'll learn to ignore it. I hope...

Anyway, yeah STF's are an ok pair of wtf-ever jeans. The denim quality is lame but if you wear them consistently without washing them they will look OK. They'll turn a weird blue color instead of the grayish blue type color we usually look forward to.

Happy fading.

Haha yea they seem like it. If they dont turn out right who cares, they were 30 bucks.

Haha yea they seem like it. If they dont turn out right who cares, they were 30 bucks.

Why did you neg rep me! I HOPE you pressed the wrong button or else I'll be forced to agree with everyone else.

Funny, I actually thought this was a thread about a stf 501 contest or something? :[

If we get enough contestants (1500+), perhaps we'll be able to get our own tabs and arcs (maybe a green tab that reads "Sufu hearts Levis").

But if we can't get a post-soak 36" inseam on these, consider me out.

If we get enough contestants (1500+), perhaps we'll be able to get our own tabs and arcs (maybe a green tab that reads "Sufu hearts Levis").

But if we can't get a post-soak 36" inseam on these, consider me out.

I can't tell if you're dissing the guy who started this thread, or people who get excited about custom tabs and arcs?

Cut the crap please. You can get really decent fades with these kind o' jeans. Here in Sweden there is a lot of old men walkin' around with pretty crappy stuff, washed to a pretty a light blue state from the beginning, but they wear it a lot and I see a lot of great fading.

Hey,

I was looking at these photos of the STF 501s and noted the inseam was felled.

I thought all the newer 501s (including the STF model) had the single line of stitching on the inseams?

Is that not the case, or are these jeans pictured the previous (before the so-called anti-fit) model line?

Thanks,

Jim

Hey,

I was looking at these photos of the STF 501s and noted the inseam was felled.

I thought all the newer 501s (including the STF model) had the single line of stitching on the inseams?

Is that not the case, or are these jeans pictured the previous (before the so-called anti-fit) model line?

Thanks,

Jim

My 501 STF's have the double stitch while my 1947's have a single stitch.