Cultizm. Wow.

Guest StuckOnStupid

Guest StuckOnStupid

i ordered a pair of jeans yesterday. Main reason for ordering was that they were about $50 cheaper than anywhere else online, and about $60 cheaper than any retailer in this city.Then i saw it was free shipping, that's cool also.

Now, i didnt even notice i had a fed ex tracker in my email. i just checked it.

The pants that i ordered yesterday morning left Dortmund, Germany at 4:31 PM EST on Wednesday. They arrived in Toronto, Canada at 7:48 AM EST.

That is just ridiculously fast. I just put some Kraftwerk on my playlist for you, guy.

Guest StuckOnStupid
Sounds like a wonderful experience.

It's a shame that I'm not too interested in most of the merchandise on the site. What jeans did you pick up SOS?

i got black slim jims, cant go wrong at that price...which was more or less free after i sold those acnes in the supermarket.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a pretty old thread, but anyway, I have to echo the OP.........Cultizm is awesome.

I bought a pair of Redwings from them for an amazing price. They got to the US in just under a week. They didn't fit so I sent them back and they mailed me a smaller size completely free of charge within a day of receipt.

^^ Englandmj7 do redwings fit true to size

I ordered nudie slim jims 2 days ago and the trackers says they will be here today at 10:30. Site is great and cheap... Im def gonna be ordering more stuff from here

It depends. The Europe-only models I ordered (1805) were outrageously off. I wear an 11 in Nike, etc. and ordered a 9.5 in these..........they're still a bit too big!!! I'd recommend sizing down AT LEAST a half size.

• 2 months later...

Have any of you payed any large duties from them? I ordered some Nudies about a year ago from a UK shop and paid about $60 in fees. (I'm in Canada) I take it they must be shipping via their national post office (not UPS, DHL, or FedEX) if no one has had to pay any crazy brokerage fees.