Need suggestions for classy (white) sneakers

Guest nyctaipei

Guest nyctaipei

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446151691&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574491979331&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395222441&bmUID=1180600546572&ev19=3:11

I'm liking this sneaker but its a bit pricey...I might bite, but I'd like to see some more suggestions if you guys have any.

Please post some pictures and website links on some nice kicks that can be worn with everyday jeans and t-shirt or button down. Need something for Vegas carpets.

I don't like the Prada shoes to be honest, too branded. Dior Homme has some nice ones, but the current season sucks except for the white patent leather ones with blue and red detailing.

But generally, I would recommend just going with dress shoes instead. They're very easy to dress down. Not that I dislike classy sneakers, it's just that the vast majority of them is very gaudy.

Guest nyctaipei

ummmm...what the fuck

If you guys are going to act foolish don't bother posting.

Anyone have any links to where I can check out Dior white sneakers?

I actually prefer wearing "classy" sneakers than shoes. I like being very casual (jeans, t, sneakers).

If you weren't an idiot you would know that there's a huge thread on slim, white sneakers in which at least a half are "classy" sneakers. FFS.

Takes an idiot, to know an idiot. You obviously are a self righteous know it nothing idiot!

why can't everybody get along with each other...:D

by the way...check out the dior shoes...too bad they don't have alot of choices on www.eluxury.com

check out common projects too...those shoes are dope!!! very simple & classy...you can wear it with your favorite jeans & shirt...

If you weren't an idiot you would know that there's a huge thread on slim, white sneakers in which at least a half are "classy" sneakers. FFS.

+1

Lame thread.

Takes an idiot, to know an idiot. You obviously are a self righteous know it nothing idiot!

So according to your theory, you're an idiot as well?

Guest nyctaipei
why can't everybody get along with each other...:D

by the way...check out the dior shoes...too bad they don't have alot of choices on www.eluxury.com

check out common projects too...those shoes are dope!!! very simple & classy...you can wear it with your favorite jeans & shirt...

Those are nice. I remember I sawthem at Nom De Guerre store, I didn't know they were the Common Projects.

They are very stiff, but real high quality looking...

Anyone know where I can find them in stock?

I'll give you $10 if you can find size 10.5 (USA) lol

Those are nice. I remember I sawthem at Nom De Guerre store, I didn't know they were the Common Projects.

They are very stiff, but real high quality looking...

Anyone know where I can find them in stock?

I'll give you $10 if you can find size 10.5 (USA) lol

Just e-mail Common Projects (click contact on their website).

After a couple days, they'll tell you which stores have 'em in stock. Or, you can check yourself - see the stores in the "stockists" section.

In NYC, I reccomend looking for CPs at Seven and Bloomingdales.

Good luck!

p.s. South Willard sells CPs online, but they're all out of stock. They'll have more in August.