• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

token orange girl smokes weed

facebookcig.jpg

GOD DAMN this girl is fiineeee, i wish that was a real blunt

i would have found my soulmate

No, we get hand deliveries from nor-cal. Sorry yo.

Yeah, nothing close to what the east coast, or anywhere else has... not that I do coke.

haha hell yea we get hand deliveries!!

coke is overrated...wayyyyy overrated

Guest Airjamie
Hahah I saw that and was like...wait...no...couldn't be. YES, it is. I knew I'd seen it somewhere. It's RAF by Raf Simons right?

Yo, shit is straightup Raf by. ya'll can cop at barneys co-op an shit. http://www.barneys.com/b/browse/product.s?productId=369158&source=category&index=66&prodIndex=66&listSize=254&categoryId=281249

This hoodie mad hectic. Wait for the stupid limited CCPxC&CxANN DxJERSEEYS JOINT. JERSEEYS KEEPIN IT MAD REAL SON.

Speaking of, anyone catch the ridiculously obvious dior advertisement theyre trying to pawn off as the new Muse vid? Bumbaklaat shit G. Head to toe DH.

Guest Airjamie

I usually cut my coke up right off the back of whatever 14-year-old I have stashed in the toolshed out back. If they wont keep bleeding in your shit just kick that little pig in the teeth.

Yo, shit is straightup Raf by. ya'll can cop at barneys co-op an shit. http://www.barneys.com/b/browse/product.s?productId=369158&source=category&index=66&prodIndex=66&listSize=254&categoryId=281249

This hoodie mad hectic. Wait for the stupid limited CCPxC&CxANN DxJERSEEYS JOINT. JERSEEYS KEEPIN IT MAD REAL SON.

Speaking of, anyone catch the ridiculously obvious dior advertisement theyre trying to pawn off as the new Muse vid? Bumbaklaat shit G. Head to toe DH.

HAH! Go look at lostprophets...they don't even get paid to wear head to toe DH...RASSCLAAT SHIT.

Guest Airjamie

Snow is the son of the morning star, consecrated in blood and born of a jackal under the gate of marduuuuk. Obviously nobodies heard that burzum song,..

this thread is hilarious.

reminds me of...

"Boy, that escalated quickly... I mean, that really got out of hand fast."

"It jumped up a notch."

"It did, didn't it?"

"Yeah, I stabbed a man in the heart"

"I saw that. Brick killed a guy. Did you throw a trident?"

"Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident."

"Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder."

come on man arent you from LA?

i know you can get some better shit than stress out there

cocaine killed john belushi and chris farley...but it also was responsible for the majority of comic greatness in the 80s so...?
I thought heroin killed farley

Also it was a speedball, not pure coke that killed Belushi, so I guess we can blame heroin completely.