The Flat Head 3001 World Tour

PG2G

my sincerest apology for the my shitty, pic free leg of the tour. the jeans are being sent to medine monday. they are soaking in a buck right now. since i got them from lendo i never ever washed them ( don't look so suprised). sounds nasty, but the jeans never actually touched my skin since i always wore the denime under them. so they are getting their first wash my me before i ship them off. i'm repairing the front pocket bags, or they won't last another few days at this rate...

edit. today's final pics, i'll post more. jeans are soon en route to chi-town area. it's been a pleasure boys and girls!

62371004.jpg

19770624.jpg

40478586.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

yes! just read that in the evo thread too..

I'm actually kind of glad i'm getting these a little latter, since now I can take them on my road trip to Florida!

ill try and see whats up, but first i have to get them! they really need to come this week, because ill be gone for the week after that so no update would happen if they come then

They've taken over two weeks to get from one place to another within the states?

lol if they don't arrive before you leave I can pick them up myself personally when delivered and do some mini updates ;) I have a personal photographer now and since I'm in Chicago I'm always out doing things...But hopefully you'll get them before your trip...

1000 pardons my people, things are hectic here lately. jeans are fine, i let my pops rock em for a minute so they could hang out with the dope fiends and $5 head hoes so they can get the real richmond experience...i wish my cam wasn't defunct. sorry about the delay. i went to pick them up and my pops got me so high i forgot them again. i think it was his plan.

I knew there was a reasonable explanation...

any way you can get them in the mail tomorrow? I leave on friday, so it would be sweet to get them before that