FS; LAD MUSICIAN, RAF SIMONS, COMME DES GARCONS + LOTS MORE from the highstreet vault

got a whole bunch up on the sale as im saving for moving to osaka for a year, and realised my recent spendings cant go on any longer..

most of its deadstock i bought and have been saving for the occasion, but realised the money i spent on them would have been better spent on flights and accomodation for the move so they have to go!

ALL ITEMS BRAND NEW w/TAGS!! AND AS ALWAYS ILL DO A DISCOUNT IF YOU BUY A BUNCH OF ITEMS!!

†††††††††††††††††††

my girl picked up this lad musician stuff when she was back in jp a little while ago, all very hard to find now..

LAD MUSICIAN TYPEWRITER LONG SLEAVE CUT+SEW ***SOLD*

†††††††††††††††††††

LAD MUSICIAN BEDROOM ROCKERS LONG SLEAVE CUT+SEW ***SOLD*

†††††††††††††††††††

LAD MUSICIAN ROSES LONG SLEAVE CUT+SEW ***SOLD*

†††††††††††††††††††

LAD MUSICIAN KISS MY ASS LONG SLEAVE CUT+SEW ***SOLD*

††††††††††††††††††††

RAF SIMONS 19CM DETAIL JEANS (red denim. cut similar to dior 19cm but with far nicer colour match detailing (check close up pics) also can be worn rolled up as v. cool shorts (check other detail pic showing silver overlock detail)):

rafjeans1.jpg

rafjeans2.jpg

rafjeans3.jpg

rafjeans4.jpg

SIZE 48

measures;

waist (to be worn on hips) - 32inches / 81cm

inseam - 34inches / 86cm

hem (accross bottom leg opening) - 7.5inches / 19cm

BRAND NEW

£90 / $180 (cost £140 ($275) at pineal eye boutique, london).

†††††††††††††††††††

RAF SIMONS VERY HIGH QUALITY KNIT WITH MONOGRAM (slim, red slightly coarse on outside, more refined inside knit 100% wool, made in belgium!! very nice detailing to arm/bottom cuffs, sleave attatchment point and R monogram on chest):

rafjumper1.jpg

rafjumper2.jpg

tagged 52, but fits like a 48

measures;

chest (pit-to-pit) - 18.5inches / 46cm

length (back) - 25.5inches / 65cm

sleave (pit-to-end) - 21inches / 53cm

BRAND NEW

£130 / $260 (cost 260 euro, about $350 / £180 from antwerp store!!)

††††††††††††††††††††

COMME DES GARCONS PLAY HEART TEE ***SOLD*

††††††††††††††††††††

JEAN PAUL GAULTIER SAILOR STRIPED TEE (slim, red/white striped. nice detail, selvedge line lables, JPG print to sleave):

jpg1.jpg

jpg2.jpg

jpg3.jpg

jpg4.jpg

SMALL

measures;

chest (pit-to-pit) - 18.5inches / 46cm

length (back) - 26inches / 66cm

worn a few times but shows no real sign of wear

£30 / $60 (cost a whopping £78 / $155!!)

†††††††††††††††††††

this is the cut on the raf jeans;

they fit me fine and i usually take a 30 too, if you measure a tagged 30 pair of jeans they are likely to be larger than that anyway, as that is the ''actual waist'' and now-a-days us trendies where them alot lower on the hip, which is always a bit bigger than the actual waist measurement ;)

jeannavy-f.jpg

jeannavy-34.jpg

jeannavy-r.jpg

MESSAGE FOR 'BOOMPJE' RE: JPG TEE

for some reason it says you have set your account not to recieve any messages, please email me at thomas.highstreet@ gmail.com , message me again with your contact email or allow messages on your profile settings! thanks mate.