Dry/Raw denim: Is it timeless?

Well..all denim starts like this, I think its nicer to get jeans raw rather than given a worn look. That's like, are deadstock shoes timeless?

No, but nothing is, there was even a point in the 90s when jeans as a whole were out. Now some of them are pretty tasteful in cut and material, they could possibly keep a place in your wardrobe for a long time...

I can't divorce them from the picture I have in my mind of streetwear culture at this point or the Self Edge gang. Therefore, as they represent a specific cultural moment for me, I can't call them timeless.

you ferreal? that's like flannel being in style and saying fuck it's been around forever it's the real deal do you think these guys [insert picture of lumberjacks] care about it being fashionable? just because raw denim is fashion at the moment doesnt mean it'll always be. there's trend moving towards lighter denim at the moment anyway dude.