Going Hoggin'

I thought this thread was totally about something different. I kinda thought that it was a one night stand confessional thread about drunken nights and hooking up with heffers. :D hahaha

Guest StuckOnStupid
it would be awesome if a boar killed that little shithead, then told all his boar friends about how great a feeling it was to snuff his stupid little life out.

hahahahaha!

Man..the most DANGEROUS prey of all!

That animal was a beaut, it was on a whole different level of amazing, some prehistoric trip!

I can´t understand why people have to kill it.

I think just spotting something like that in the wild would make my week.

That thing was something special, just let it live!

EXACTLY! why kill it? dont we have enough pork sausages and hams? let the damn thing live

doesnt having to track something AFTER you've already unloaded into it

and take a point blank shot to finish it off....kinda label you as a serial killer in the making

i thought the whole point of hunting is one shot, from a distance to see how good your aim is, not dumping slugs, running after it, and then shooting it execution style, thats just creepy

at least the guy that wasted the bear shot it in self defence (apparently)...charged him out of the woods and he killed it before it killed him.

how bout that guy that killed a shark with his bare hands when it attacked a crew member? what a badass

i dont think its even legal to hunt with a hand gun... maybe in that state...

thats incredible tho... an amazing animal.

living in the south, im used to it... people talking about how beautiful an animal the thing they killed was...

i dont think its even legal to hunt with a hand gun... maybe in that state...

thats incredible tho... an amazing animal.

living in the south, im used to it... people talking about how beautiful an animal the thing they killed was...

it is most definitely legal. riding quads and shooting hogs with pistols is how it gets done around here.