Check it! Johnny Cupcakes photo campaign...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, i saw on your site. if i ever make it out to the cape, i'll drop by. i want to feel the fabric and see how the shirts fit before i buy. i can't seem to find a size chart on your site. btw, you're out of the headphone hoodie, which i'm interested in.

"God is Dead" - Neitzsche icon_smile_angry.gif

"Neitzsche is Dead" - God icon_smile_cool.gif

I will be opneing my 2nd store in Huntington Beach, CA in the next yearish. And/or Little Village, NY. Keep checking back.

I opened in Hull, MA because its 3 houses down from my house, the space is worth over $3,000. per month...but i'm getting it for $750. per month because my friend owns the building, and it was originally going to be my office/warehouse/shipping building - since it was so big, I put down wooden floors, turned it into a store front / art gallery.

johnnycupcakes.com

SUPERFUTURE HOOK-UP; if anyone on Superfuture orders 2 or more t-shirt from my online store - I will throw in a FREE Johnny Cupcakes Duffel Bag. All you have to do is type ("Duffel Bag deal/superfuture") - just type that in the area where it asks you where you heard about johnny cupcakes from! You'll also get a few other exclusive little random JC goodies, thrown in your order... have you had your cupcake today?

johnnycupcakes.com

I am currently using American Apparel t-shirts (i know i know...a few of you bigger dudes like other shirts better..., but 98% of people i've talked to, love American Apparel.) -

You can do your shopping at http://www.johnnycupcakes.com

Maybe I will open in L.A. - I just have very close, trustworthy friends near the O.C. that would help run my store. I'll be in Cali in August, to look at spaces, and to have a Johnny Cupcakes catalog release party with the Beautiful Decay magazine's new issue release party.

johnnycupcakes.com

Johnny Cupcakes >>

Correct me if I am wrong, but what you are saying is that your T's are in the same size as American Apparel?

Another question: When are you going to put that grey "Headphones Hoodie" back in stock, because I am also VERY interested in it!

I use the American Apparel brand right now - for all my t-shirts and pull over hoodies. As far as the headphone hoodies go....I have some new ones coming out - same design, just on brown hoodies with a baby blue headphones set.

johnnycupcakes.com

Quote: Johnny Cupcakes on Today @ 02:59 PM

I use the American Apparel brand right now - for all my t-shirts and pull over hoodies. As far as the headphone hoodies go....I have some new ones coming out - same design, just on brown hoodies with a baby blue headphones set.

So when is the new brown hoodie available at your online store? Because I want to buy something from you asap. ;D Love your work!

check back for those headphones hoodies in 2/3 weeks.

you have to buy 2 shirts for the deal.... but if you cant get a polo AND a t-shirt, i'll do the deal with just a polo. If you though, please buy either 2 t-shirts OR a polo and a t-shirt.

thanx mang

johnnycupcakes.com

i know this is gonna be looked at as hatin', but really, i think this cupcake shit is just plain dumb and downright ugly. thisplace is supposed to be a bit more upperclass than fucking cupcakes. c'mon..really...cupcakes. what guy wants to wear a fucking cupcake? you're the same lot that bitches about apes and scarface right?

frogeyes, its probably gonna be looked as hatin' cuz you are using such language and 'ugly and downright dumb' maybe if you used a bit more constructive criticism, or better yet kept quiet. seriously what do you gain from insulting somebody that people have been pretty receptive too? hmmmm?