Dirty Dozen +1 (Around the world...)

cheep

was this fuckng awesome?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. was this fuckng awesome?

• yes
    • fuck yes
    • no.

you don't wear jeans anymore 2000db? i remember my old evisu patch was so sensitive. but that looks really nice chicken

Yes and no, I just don't wear nice denim anymore, but Im too lazy for anything else for day to day activities.

glad you guys like the patch. hey 2000db, long time no see. where've you been?

Taking care of business, working everyday, not making any money... you know. Not that I was posting much before.

gnarly pics chickster

i am thrilled with how the stacking turned out, i was worried id be forced to cuff em

the openings sit pretty well on your sneakers and since ill be getting them right after you i figure theyll still be stiff enough to keep my options open

jesus is everyone else imagining how fun its going to be putting a hurt on these things

speaking of patches, though, there's already one casualty of scorching hot water.

IMG_1378.jpg

IMG_1376.jpg

(gordon already pre-shrunk the left patch, so it didn't take much beating.)

i hate you all i fucking wanna kill all of you and steal this jeans jesus i really wanna do that..

i hate you all i fucking wanna kill all of you and steal this jeans jesus i really wanna do that..

You really need to chill out. You've stated that you want to kill the contestants and steal the jeans at least four times. If you like the jeans so much, why don't you just buy a pair from Rakuten already?

chicken !!

nice pics!!

男らしいジーンズです!!

洗って乾かしたら立つって事はかなりごわごわした(srabby)ジーンズですね!!

早く穿きたい!!

マッコイも毛羽立ちが凄くて似てましたよ!

ryu, yes, it's actually slubby, but more like a sandpaper ザラザラ slub, instead of burlap ゴワゴワ slub you get from oni or pure blue. and it's heavy! it might be the cut, but it's physically pretty heavy, so it's a little challenging in this heat. ちょっと暑いっす。

funny beats, but i think you can see that this denim should suit your steez just fine, too.

chad, talk to you when you get back.

chicken, how would you rate these against other japanese denim youve owned and handled? ive only seen it raw, but i felt it was at a level above 99% of anything ive seen.

rated high. real high. definitely proves the theory coleslaw and i had about evisu being underrated. it's comparable in quality to all the best denim i have but with a different flavor. can't wait to see how it ages. :cool:

the sad thing about wearing this is that it also proves another theory i've had. which is that my evisu x doraemon is a thai fake. it's a well-made fake, but the denim quality is completely different. :(

and lol, coleslaw -- i think she looks like she could be in fast and furious, too.

All my friends are awake...that's nice...

I am gonna prepare some "fabric name patches" over the weekend...

It's like everyone can stitch them on the Jeans / and add a little signature or the time that they've wore them for...

Maybe the DD+1 members can send me their address, so I can send them out next week ??