stuff for sale (apc, nudie ...)

need money for travelling and get rid of stuff cos im moving. will constantly add stuff, need to make more pictures. prices do not include shipping, i am located in germany, shipping within germany is free. if youre from europe i prefer bank transfer, otherwise paypal, but you will have to pay their fee. i am legit and have bought stuff from several people on the future in the past. check ebay account descartes132. i will consider trades for a julian red hoboken, preferrably no wash or dark dancer in 28 or 29 and also take reasonable offers. ask for measurements.

APC New Cure sz 27

just wore these for half an hour, they will probably be too large for me after they stretched out, all tags still attached

waist measures little bit under 39cm

85€

dscn1113os3.jpg

dscn1115hx4.jpg

Nudie Slim Jim Dry sz 28/32

worn for a day, comes with tags and nudie booklet

waist measures 39cm, leg opening 19cm

80€

imgp0787ou7.jpg

imgp0789ky8.jpg

Acne Hug w28, fits more like a 30

lovingly worn, but still lots of wear left. really light blue prewash, cant find the pics atm. tight legs roomy seat, fits kind of baggy

40€

Asics Tiger Whizzer Lo sz 41,5 / 9

worn once, bought for 85€

65€

dscn0973ml6.jpg

dscn0974tj8.jpg

dscn0975xx9.jpg

Capasca (Bulgarian Designer) Denim Coat

selling this for my gf, denim has a purplish/red shine, see pics. iirc size is 36, will check it. i can fit into this but not button it. looks really gay. sth for the excentric, skinny guys or girls here.

40€

dscn1096wb8.jpg

dscn1098za7.jpg

dscn1100di7.jpg

Interest Check:

some nudies i have kept for myself instead of selling them but never or rarely worn

Nudie Slim Jim Dry Black 29/32

worn for a month

Nudie Tight Long John Dry Stretch 29/32 BNWT

awesome pair of really skinny stretch jeans, i have worn a pair of these to rags, thus kept a second one but nah

Nudie Tight Long John Snake Wash 28/32

worn once, still have the tags. skinniest pair of jeans i have worn, also has stretch, nice wash, for the guys with the really skinny legs

Nudie Super Slim Kim 29/32 BNWT

several people interested in the new cures so far (first come, first served). will drop by the post office tomorrow and ask for shipping costs. will take measurements of the cures tomorrow as soon as i get home.

jwied:

it is a nice prewash and and im not yet sure if i wanna let go of these ;) however,

the wash is slightly darker than in the picture on nudiejeans.com

Slab:

i dont know how you like your jeans to fit. i am a 29 in most nudies and considered these will become too big for my taste, i like my jeans to be skinny.

ok insured shipping to the us is 32€. im sorry, but german post doesnt offer ems anymore (and is fucking expensive), only insured shipping via dhl. insured shipping within europe is 17€, but im gonna check how much it is with hermes because thez are probably gonna be cheaper. there is still the possibility to ship uninsured, which is 12€ to the us and even cheaper within europe, but on your own risk, even though ive never experienced lost packages.

i havent had time to measure anything yet, since i have not been home but will definitely do it tomorrow.

somebody go for the coat ive lowered its price ;)