Fat People Unite!!!!

Fat & Fly

oh man that's the grossest shit in the world.

fat people club... lol.

i didn't even know that fat people could congregate.

0UyrTx3u6Yw

you know how we do

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow///

I never knew this would start a fury with "Super" people///

now one "fat" has reposted but most of ya'll have replied to nothing but yorselves///

makes me think that you have a fear of fat///

sad thing that is///

glorifying fat??///

nah///

just saying that why should I have to lay low??///

not that i could..(figured I'd beat your lame asses to the obvious)///

Im proud to know that I dont have to have a 32" waist to be sexy and stylish///

but, i guess its something only people who hang with stylish people of ALL SIZES would understand///

however, it is still interesting how you "super" people see yourselves superior to those with great taste in the art of culinary..(i thought it was funny)///

talk to you all soon///

^ ok, who wasted their rep?

Wow///

I never knew this would start a fury with "Super" people///

now one "fat" has reposted but most of ya'll have replied to nothing but yorselves///

makes me think that you have a fear of fat///

seriously i have nothing against fat people but when fat people start bitching about how the world is against them, all that whiny projecting is really a pain in my ass, especially when they do it on the internet.what are you going to accomplish? i guess as a troll you gave some all right material for a few chuckles but ok. this is worse than jessica future brandishing a bucket of fried chicken and talking about post modern ethics in feminist literature amongst crippled lesbian villagers in turkey. actually, now that i think about it, that would be pretty hilarious...

glorifying fat??///

nah///

just saying that why should I have to lay low??///

nobody has to tell you to lie low. it's the law of gravity, my husky friend.

however, it is still interesting how you "super" people see yourselves superior to those with great taste in the art of culinary..(i thought it was funny)///

you know why you're fat? it's not because fat people love to eat or have great taste in food. watching the food network is not a introduction into high food culture and it's definitely not beneficial while you're downing gatorade and cheese whiz. most people are fat because they eat a lot of shit junk food, not because they're stuffing themelves on sushi or balut while drinking the appropriate wine.

lastly, what's with all the "////?" it's like you were trying to use a lot of exclamation points to reinforce your points but because you were too fat they just ended up slanted from trying to support all that weight.

hurray beer!

Guest jmatsu

[

QUOTE]

once in while there is member that makes me jealous. this time it's not because i didn't win the julian red contest, or because i slept on those cloak boots. it's because i wish i was the one that made this comment.

rep!

Guest jmatsu
bdayboys017.jpg

bdayboys018.jpg

bdayboys013.jpg

do you think that this pic (fat people pics) takes up more computer memory/space then that of a slender person's??

i don't know shit about computers and probably not, but it sure looks like it does.

I'm still looking for the bargain bucket...OMC and SoS I know you want this too...

we all know SAIS is clamoring for some...

edit: I think this is a UK thing? http://www.ofcom.org.uk/static/archive/itc/itc_publications/complaints_reports/advertising_complaints/show_complaint.asp-ad_complaint_id=819.html

^ ok, who wasted their rep?

seriously i have nothing against fat people but when fat people start bitching about how the world is against them, all that whiny projecting is really a pain in my ass, especially when they do it on the internet.what are you going to accomplish? i guess as a troll you gave some all right material for a few chuckles but ok. this is worse than jessica future brandishing a bucket of fried chicken and talking about post modern ethics in feminist literature amongst crippled lesbian villagers in turkey. actually, now that i think about it, that would be pretty hilarious...

you know why you're fat? it's not because fat people love to eat or have great taste in food. watching the food network is not a introduction into high food culture and it's definitely not beneficial while you're downing gatorade and cheese whiz. most people are fat because they eat a lot of shit junk food, not because they're stuffing themelves on sushi or balut while drinking the appropriate wine.

lastly, what's with all the "////?" it's like you were trying to use a lot of exclamation points to reinforce your points but because you were too fat they just ended up slanted from trying to support all that weight.

hurray beer!

:confused:///

the hell are you talking about?///

1. i use "///" as a way to stand out and be a trend setter..something most people would laugh at but really would love to be a part of///

2. no ones complaining over here///

you havent heard anything like "i wanna lose weight so bad!" or "why dont people leave me alone!!!"///

not my style, pimpin'///

3. why would antbody really eat sushi and wine like its some spectacular meal?///

please.///

sushi has never been food of the GODS..never///

its always been a food of a deprived culture...but me saying would be a tad bit of a generalization since alot of "Super" people are fans of those///

I eat what i like///

i know its not the best for me///

but you know what? who cares?///

its all about doing you and whatever makes you happy///:)

I hate sushi. I don't like raw fish. I don't like seaweed. I know a lot of you are asian and you do like that sort of thing, so feel free to have the sushi that I don't want.

When is he going to post his waywt?

BOOYAH