i can't believe it...

Guest jmatsu

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that the thread should not have been shut down, despite the fact that it was pointless and idiotic. There are some truly horrible fits that show up here and even though its unconstructive to get on their asses in public and ridicule them, that's just the price you pay for posting pictures of yourself on the internet. IMO the thread should remain.

However, the whole singapore hate bandwagon is just fucking stupid.

You all suck and annoy the fuck out of me. You`re all cliquey motherfuckers. soepom, slut, valhalla and crew or carl, kix and the west coast crew, or sidney on the east coast. but for some reason SG fucks are like just that more annoying (cept back in the trees, but dude shouldnt hate your own country ). maybe its the shitty getups but mainly the shitty positive attitudes. and where is singapore anyway? is it in china? do you guys speak oriental? whassup with speaking english good?

Sidneylo is so hectic he's his own clique....

ballllllllin'.

what? you never saw your own sig?

Joking aside, I understand your sentiments.

Try not to be such a serious cat, ok mils? I do plan on visiting Japan and, maybe, if you'd let me, take your portrait.

I don't see any harm in certain camaraderies forming on supertalk. It seems inevitable and very progressive in the evolution of a large community--it's obviously a reflection of online communication as a secondary form natural human behavior. Either way, the nostalgia of how the forum used to be is irrelevant--there is a lot more attention on these forums nowadays, and that's just how things work.

The collaborative aspect of members now seems to be more exciting than anything else. If certain collaborative efforts don't fancy your taste, I'd say just ignore it and move along. It's just a forum, after all.

If certain collaborative efforts don't fancy your taste, I'd say just ignore it and move along. It's just a forum, after all.

yeah like I said I usually just read a couple of threads now and use supermarket. fine with me but the subject came up in this thread & I had nothing to do today so I thought I`d tell it like I see it.

and Sidneylo I`ll pass on the "portrait", but thanks anyway.

singaporeans are cool.im going to singapore for vaca. lets kick it. just dont cane me if i do something illegal. :confused::eek:

Are you sure? It's usually done by a woman wearing PVC with huge titties and lots of make up

Guest jmatsu

the only singaporeans i can tolerate on this whole forum are like mis, the ones who don't make actually being singaporean a big fucking issue.

singaporean doesn't equal cool nor does it equal ethinic handicap. fuckheads are/and remain fuckheads, and i'm trying to help them out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...