Busted Streetwear

So, as most people have said, streetwear sucks these days. And with most companies just ripping off old hip hop catch phrases & one liners or with this line by Acpco Gold:

502571607_9f364f1e4b.jpg

Image from premeireboutique.com

Does anybody else see the irony of this rip off of the 80's movie beat street in that they are actually biting off a biter?

Anyway, I thought I'd throw my steez in and announce my new line of streetwarez. Copying the practice of ripping off movie quotes (this one is taken from the deleted scenes in Talledega Nights: Ricky Bobby) and the fact that apparently the hip hop world is so against snitching that rapper

that he wouldn't snitch even if he knew a serial killer was living next door, I give you the first of my new S/S twistedtrees line: "Snitches get Stitches"

502562049_3dbb55e29b.jpg

BTW, if any streetwear company wants to license this design, pm me for royalty quotes. Also, I'm really not doing this. Remember, streetwear is slackin these days.

• 2 weeks later...

man camron is so frickin stupid and hs music sucks. but u are right about streetwear.

i used to buy crooks and stuff like that and still wear it sometimes but i need to go back to simplicity. (with sick ass denim of course).

i think AG is pretty cool...almost bought one of those crewnecks when it was on sale. only thing that stopped me was that i thought it would make me look like a poser.

• 2 weeks later...