First Pair of Raw Jeans. I'm Nervous!

shoejuice

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. Its funny though because at the same exact moment I'm taking pills. Well its Tylenol but screw that. Now theres only one thing left. I'm probably going to rip a hole in them or something. I treated my previous pair of pants pretty bad (they were cargos not jeans) and got holes in both knees. Any tips?

and to roflcopterpwnsyou theres like one party city here in New York, NY but like its boring. One messed up job I did was dress up as spiderman and spongebob to entertain autistic kids. Lets just say that event has scarred my life and I hope these jeans will let me forget about them.

shit i dont think id even WANT to be 6'7".. thats just too tall. how do you ever find stuff that fits? how do you find girls that even approach your height?

i find plenty of stuff that fits, i just buy larger sizes than you of the shorter stature. my current lady friend is 6'1", so its all good

the universe has a way of balancing itself out.

Try to forget about getting cool fades and all that. Just wear them in the same way you would any other pair of pants. albeit more frequently.

Stick to the Dukes. You have already saved up the coin. If you go for something like APC and stay here at SuFu you are going to want to upgrade in a matter of days/weeks so the Dukes sound perfect.

Good luck. Look forward to seeing pics in 6 months.

That jig was the backbone for my savings. Since it was for autistic kids they paid a lot of money cause they wanted to get sponsored and stuff. The jig was 4 hours long in a huge suit lol. Well actually when I was spiderman I had to wear spandex but it was weird cause some kid uh grabbed my ass. The gig was 200 for 4 hours which means $50 per hour. That was pretty good. But I had to buy head phones and besides becoming a denimfreak I am an audiophile. So 100 dollars off the 200

well I'm a GROWING Denimfreak so I have never heard of them. Edit: I just looked them up and damn they look good. The AWA's are Nice :). I think ill stay with Dukes for now and after Dukes I'll get RRDS and then I think I'll get those.

Just figured I'd mention. If youre dropping that much money just make sure its for exactly what you want!

Wow, you're getting an early start on your new life as a denimaniac (a hopeless existence of living paycheck-to-paycheck, having more/better pants than anyone you know, and having 3 pairs of "favorite jeans"). Welcome. Wear them often and when you decide it's time for the first wash, wait 3 months.

goddamn and i thought i was youngest here at 15 >_<

+++rep for you for saving $20 bucks a week until u reached ur goal...lol i had to do the same thing..sucks being a member on sufu without a job...

anyways...i recommend buying from self edge...totals out to be 288 if i remember...

you can return em if you get the wrong size and they're great to work with

but starting out...i'd have to recommend apc new standards...its slim like the dukes but 150+ cheaper..i started out with a pair of sugarcane 47's from the supermarket for $100 then got a pair of dukes afterwards

...only reason why i bought the dukes was because of the levis lawsuit, wasn't really planning on purchasing it for awhile...if you really want the dukes though...fuking go for it!!

i was 15 5 months ago woooo

before this my most expensive peice of clothing were my dunks. bout 150. I didnt have anything more expensive cause I was saving up for this. Damn my dad's not here so I couldn't use his credit card last night. I have to wait till he comes back tonight so I can exchange my 288 dollars for his credit card. Argh nervousness is coming back again.