Must-hit places in England + Paris?

red120

Hey guys,

I'm gonna be in England for two days, and Paris for about 8 hours (family cruise, it's stopping at those places). Was wondering whether you guys know any particular boutiques that are really worth going to... cuz the list of places is too long to visit all of them in such a limited time.

I'm looking for interesting, unique clothing.. don't care at all about labels.. just street wear and stuff, anything to recommend?

Also looking for a place to get a suit, but that's something else.

London -

- Bond International (in soho, close to Busy Workshop, Hideout etc.)

- for sneakers, try also Slammin' Kicks, My Trainers, and Size?

- maybe some big brand concept stores closeby like Ben Sherman, Energie, 55DSL - might sometimes have sth interesting

- for a more "mainstream" thing, go to Urban Outfitters and High Jinks

- for everything in men's clothing, go to Selfridge's men's dept - it's a must

• 2 weeks later...

Just left Paris yesterday.. great, hit Opium and Colette, as well as a bunch of other store, ended up buying a pair of jeans.

In London right now, gonna sweep those streets you guys mentioned earlier tomorrow.

Does anyone know where store to buy specifically Billionaire Boys Club t-shirt?

And also some kind of small cute stuffed animals things.. key is small.. and not too expensive :D:D

Comme Des Garcon can be found in Liberty and in the "superbrands" section of Selfridges men's dept. They had things on sale when I went, they might still be when you get to London if its anytime soon.

Edit - Also, I might advise you to save money for London considering there are sales going on. Unless Colette has sales, it will be very expensive to get certain things in Paris. Plus London is far better anyway!

also, if you're into comme des garcon, check out Dover Street Market in Mayfair, and the Pinneal Eye. Also, Browns is good, just off Oxford Street, for that sort of thing.

Edited by mrmax on Jul 4, 2005 at 06:34 AM