HARDCORE SAVED MY LIFE

I like Fucked Up's early 7"s but I kind of lost interest after Hidden World. I think it went downhill after they got involved with the Vice Records people.

really? i'm into their older stuff too, but hidden world was a fucking MENTAL record. year of the pig was pretty alright too, im excited to hear the new album. should be good.

one of the dudes from fucked up is actually recording my little brothers bands demo next week - i'll throw it up on here when it's done, it's some pretty heavy stuff

attempted suicide is a fucking face shredder.

it really upsets me that they don't play around toronto more often. one of my favourite live bands, plus i sang backup vocals on a couple songs on their set on ciut hahahahaha

so how about cursed breaking up? and the first step apparently?

lame

really disapointed to hear cursed called it quits. I think III was their best so far, I wish I got to hear those songs live.

not a big tragedy fan, but I'm playing with em in a couple weeks, curious to hear their newest material live. Other than that, I really just wanna hear "point of no return".

most of their stuff is more punk, but does anybody here remember Riot 99? I don't think anyone out of Toronto would know who they are, but they ruled the hardcore/punk scene a few years back. Great stuff, really good guys too. I fucking lived on this shit:

http://www.myspace.com/riot99

Cancer In Society or Nice Boys are probably the best songs there

Guest spazzz
most of their stuff is more punk, but does anybody here remember Riot 99? I don't think anyone out of Toronto would know who they are, but they ruled the hardcore/punk scene a few years back. Great stuff, really good guys too. I fucking lived on this shit:

http://www.myspace.com/riot99

Cancer In Society or Nice Boys are probably the best songs there

i want my 3 minutes back.

Alright what the fuck is up with this thread?

I saw Trapped Under Ice on Monday night and finally, a band thats living up to the hype. If you havent checked them out yet, you need to. Also, Curtains from Long Island opened, and I was defenitely impressed. Granted the lead singer looks like the kid with AIDS from KIDS, and was wearing a tie-dye tshirt, but they were still pissed and awesome.

Alright what the fuck is up with this thread?

I saw Trapped Under Ice on Monday night and finally, a band thats living up to the hype. If you havent checked them out yet, you need to. Also, Curtains from Long Island opened, and I was defenitely impressed. Granted the lead singer looks like the kid with AIDS from KIDS, and was wearing a tie-dye tshirt, but they were still pissed and awesome.

are you from clevo?

i was gonna go to that show with my friend but i ended up having to work. definitely wish i could have gone, tui killed it when i saw them in baltimore.

Im living in Akron, like 30 min south of CLEV.

Shows at Now Thats Class have been awesome for the most part...

i haven't been able to come to a show there. im gonna try to make it up for verse and have heart on the 23rd. a couple bands from cleveland just played here in parkersburg, wv last weekend. right idea and mad minds. it was a sweet show, cant wait to see them in a smaller venue.

i really want to sew my leftover crack backpatch on something

um i saw trapped under ice on sunday night, they really didnt do it for me

it may have been because i was really waiting for ceremony or because sabretooth zombie and lifelong tragedy both ripped really hard

and i saw that dude who looked like telly, thats pretty funny

ceremony was fucking mental though, can't wait to see them again

Damn, didn't even notice this thread existed. :(

Anyone going to the Trash Talk/Cold World/Iron Age show in NYC on July 12? Should be rad. Between that, and Municipal Waste (yea not hardcore) on the Thursday before I'll be surprised if I can walk on Monday.