broken down and 86'd

ain't progress to me

you fucking clone

pre-planned culture

no life of your own

you're all the same

no variety

it don't make no fuckin sense to me

Anyone else here listened to the second Nights Like These album released last year?

Sad that when Victory realised they didn't have a shitty high school metalcore band on their hands anymore they dropped all their promotion of it, and now they're part time which means I'm probably never going to see them. Still, I've been pretty hooked on the CD since it came out.

On that note, if someone can point me in the direction of more Neurosis-bumming sludgy hardcore that would be nice.

arent they doing a tour or something? i heard that but i dont remember if it was them

i saw them at culture shock at suny purchase last year in may. didn't know of a tour though.

just got home from cruel hand/true colors... cruel hand were pretty good, true colors killed. really nice guys too.

i wanna see true colors so bad. arrghghh

my bad haha

I GUESSS i forgive you. nah it's coo, errbody be thinkin im a dude because i got love for the hawcaw. till them niggas see my face, then they gotta figure out what the fuck she's asian too!

On that note, if someone can point me in the direction of more Neurosis-bumming sludgy hardcore that would be nice.

There's a newish bay area band that sounds a lot like neurosis called drain the sky. I'm not really a fan but they've been getting a decent amount of attention and definitely sounds like neurosis, so maybe its what you're looking for! If I could recommend one sludgy hardcore band, it'd be abandon. it's grim, cold, and depressing.

and in response to pulling teeth: they're pretty awesome (some of the better new hardcore i've heard lately) but just make me want to listen to the band they got their name from.

Hebay, I would like to put my self forward as secretary of H8000 and Eurocore, I am hard working, prone to nostalgic ranting and can list obscure edgemetal bands til the cows come home. Please consider me for your cabinet.:D

Appointed my man... You're also Head of National Security thanks to your love for Toughguy/Armswingcore...recruit the goons...plus I could do like an old legend did (RIP ODB)...I don't walk, I get carried.

for some reason i have always looked over ampere/sinaloa split. i dont know if you guys wouldnt really consider that along the lines of hardcore but amazing none the less!

check these guys out, pretty cool semi local band: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=118659632

You might want to swing by the 'skramz' thread with that EP... tell you what, I'm going to whack it on now. Ampere have been stuck on my 'to play' list for too long.

Anyone else here listened to the second Nights Like These album released last year?

Sad that when Victory realised they didn't have a shitty high school metalcore band on their hands anymore they dropped all their promotion of it, and now they're part time which means I'm probably never going to see them. Still, I've been pretty hooked on the CD since it came out.

I can do one better, not only can I point you in the direction of some premium drone/sludge core but its H8000 sludgecore. Amen Ra

Appointed my man... You're also Head of National Security thanks to your love for Toughguy/Armswingcore...recruit the goons...plus I could do like an old legend did (RIP ODB)...I don't walk, I get carried.

I wont let you down!! Is it ok though if I apoint some of my own minions to do the carrying?

Hebay, I would like to put my self forward as secretary of H8000 and Eurocore, I am hard working, prone to nostalgic ranting and can list obscure edgemetal bands til the cows come home. Please consider me for your cabinet.:D
I can do one better, not only can I point you in the direction of some premium drone/sludge core but its H8000 sludgecore. Amen Ra

I wont let you down!! Is it ok though if I apoint some of my own minions to do the carrying?

of course...I wasn't asking you to carry me...shit...that'd almost be gay of me.

You and Dark are my overseas overseers.

BTW, sludge core ...yes.

iron age in toronto november 1st

i've seen them, you should go too!

of course...I wasn't asking you to carry me...shit...that'd almost be gay of me.

You and Dark are my overseas overseers.

BTW, sludge core ...yes.

ayoooooooo dont forget your jawn, bro!

You might want to swing by the 'skramz' thread with that EP... tell you what, I'm going to whack it on now. Ampere have been stuck on my 'to play' list for too long.

my bad didnt know we had a screamo thread. people were talking about amen ra? solid band along those lines i have to say dystopia or torche are my favorites

just got home from seeing fucked up at mtv/going to the hospital as a direct result of seeing fucked up at mtv

during the mayhem someone ripped a mirror off the bathroom wall and hucked it and it split my little brothers head open, four hours and six staples and many thousands of dollars of damage to mtv later im finally home

what a wild afternoon haha