HARDCORE SAVED MY LIFE

also check out my friends' band from morgantown wv. They just finished recording their first ep, it's being mixed an mastered right now

www.myspace.com/ancientshores

FFO: cursed, hhig, heavy riffy hardcore

try botch/coalesce, but its pretty sick, member of death virginia? sounds alot like them. ill try and get them to play up my way, would love to see them live.

try botch/coalesce, but its pretty sick, member of death virginia? sounds alot like them. ill try and get them to play up my way, would love to see them live.

no death virginia members, the members of both bands are good friends though. i dont hear them sounding like death virginia at all, but i like both bands so either way it's awesome that some people are checking them out. this band is awesome and more bands need to be this raw and real.

Forfeit are hard! really liking what I've heard from them

New Lows too, the inappropriately metal bass drum triplets all over the place just make them better.

You all better be moshing(Letsgetserious I'm looking at you dude!) to Dirty Money when the tour with Trapped Under Ice in January.

FUCK YES.

DIRTY FUCKING MONEY GO!

re: iron lung

its sick. like ridiculously awesome but its so not the same thing as ceremony

ceremony are like watered down powerviolence (which i have nothing against) and iron lung are pretty straight up brutal, its just not the same thing

have you guys heard walls? i got a chance to listen to their new(ish?) record yesterday and its fucking great.

also, forfeit last weekend were FUCKING AWESOME.

Dirty Money rules. Lately been listening to the last 2 Converge records, the first Shipwreck s/t 7" and the new Iron Age 7"

Recommend me more bands like Cursed? Also...Iron Lung fucking rules.

Check out Deal With It and Dead Swans from the UK too:

www.myspace.com/dealxwithxit

www.myspace.com/thedeadswans

• 2 weeks later...

yeah that integrity show is gonna be so fun, one of my good friends band Pala is going to be playing that night with them.

I might drive up to philly next weekend to see Forfeit and Reign Supreme friday night and then Down To Nothing, Trapped Under Ice and Naysayer on saturday night

can't wait to play this show. will be the best show no doubt.

Definitely going to this!

May 2nd and 3rd 2009

@ The Metro

Doors at 12pm Show at 1pm each day

Unbroken

Disembodied

Trial

Mouthpiece

Underdog

Guilt

Killingtime

Damnation AD

Ringworm

Threadbare

Split Lip

Reach The Sky

Bane

Betrayed

Blacklisted

Have Heart

Soul Control

The Killer

Convicted

Harms Way

Thought Crusade

who u play with?

i saw glue and some locals last night

lots of fun and great turnout even in a fuckin blizzard.

i'm singing with a band now i'll post a couple demos when we do them haha. or if you're in toronto or montreal come out jan 9/10.

so you guys got top 10s for the year or what