HARDCORE SAVED MY LIFE

tonights event:

convicted - fucking awesome, way better than expected since I saw them before and was not impressed. this time was killer.

let down - snooze fest.

blacklisted - george is kind of goofy but this band was pretty good.

ceremony - first time ever seeing them and they were sick, but for a band ive wanted to see for that long, i was kind of underwhelmed.

have heart - left before they played.

saw lots of friends though, and have heart brings out lots of cute girls.

Two guys were walking through the jungle. All of a sudden, a tiger appears from a distance, running towards them. One of the guys takes out a pair of "Nikes" from his bag and starts to put them on. The other guy with a surprised look and exclaims, "Do you think you will run faster than the tiger with those?" His friend replies: "I don't have to out run it, I just have to run faster than you." cheap wow power leveling (World of warcraft Power Leveling):---------------------------------------------------------------------------------We offer wow power leveling and World of Warcraft Powerleveling, wow power leveling, Buy Cheap WoW Power Leveling, enjoy best service:cheap WoW Gold, WoW Gold, buy WoW Gold,

have heart is super cheesy and their new(er) album is horrible.

nah dude, i dig your taste, but songs to scream at the sun is pretty great, they took away any bit of jock swagger that their first record had and just made a truly enjoyable record, only complaint is its too short. i need epic hardcore haha. someone give me a hardcore band with 7-8 minute long tracks of fury and ll love you forever.