so fuckin bored

mizanation

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like jacksonville, I used to hang out around that area with some dirty squatter punks around 02-03, lots of fucking rednecks, and a lot of shitty dudes in shitty bands from the area. So actually I guess I just hate people and bands from jacksonville. People in GA are much more polite.

I don't like jacksonville, I used to hang out around that area with some dirty squatter punks around 02-03, lots of fucking rednecks, and a lot of shitty dudes in shitty bands from the area. So actually I guess I just hate people and bands from jacksonville. People in GA are much more polite.

maybe it was the people you were hangin gout with... ive met some really cool people here.

maybe youre just a dick.

i'm in the supreme court in brooklyn.

lots of bored people with me in the big central jury room.

at least they have a bunch of computers which no one is using.

there are a ton of people here, everyone seems pretty bored.

looks like it's gonna be another long day.

courtrooms make me itch.

orientation is over now, they made us watch a ridiculous, but informative video on how the justice system works. there are like 300 brooklynites here chosen at random, you would think there would be more cute girls. luckily i sat next to one of the few.

the guy who is running the show is a real funny guy. he asked all the people who do not have a basic understanding of the english language to step up to the podium. about 20 people made their way up to the front. then he said, "if you are up here, you understand the english language, now go sit down." i guess you have to have a sense of humor to do this shit everyday.

the guy who is running the show is a real funny guy. he asked all the people who do not have a basic understanding of the english language to step up to the podium. about 20 people made their way up to the front. then he said, "if you are up here, you understand the english language, now go sit down." i guess you have to have a sense of humor to do this shit everyday.

haha this is awesome.

orientation is over now, they made us watch a ridiculous, but informative video on how the justice system works. there are like 300 brooklynites here chosen at random, you would think there would be more cute girls. luckily i sat next to one of the few.

That was funny.

first you say that you had a chance to fuck twins and now you can't get out of jury duty? we're definitely revoking your man card :D

in jersey you can write any bullshit excuse and they won't ask you again, the best one is always 'i don't speak no english'

listen, buddy. my man card will never ever be revoked. i am a lifetime permanent member of the man club. i even have a lifetime achievement award for acts of being the man.

it's a lot harder to get out of jury duty in nyc now, bro. no more mail in excuses and i've already used my free postponement, you have to show up and wait for your name to be called. i've been waiting here since 8:30. once i get called, i'ma handle mines, fo sho.

I too am sitting at my work bored. at least im watching rambo 3 at the moment

i'm at my shitty job.

bored, bored, bored.

bored.

supertalk is not giving me the entertainment i require.

I got out of jury duty in jamaica recently, but it was after they finally called me up for a case after 3 days of waiting. You just have to imply that you're a busy, not happy to be there, and make decisions regardless of who's guilty to speed up ending the case.