so fuckin bored

mizanation

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was it in kingston?

I got out of jury duty in jamaica recently, but it was after they finally called me up for a case after 3 days of waiting. You just have to imply that you're a busy, not happy to be there, and make decisions regardless of who's guilty to speed up ending the case.

it's a lot harder to get out of jury duty in nyc now, bro. no more mail in excuses and i've already used my free postponement, you have to show up and wait for your name to be called. i've been waiting here since 8:30. once i get called, i'ma handle mines, fo sho.

so if you are summoned you have to show up, its not call to make sure if your number is up then show up?

here's how it works now. you get a summons in the mail, you can chose to postpone up to 3 months. after that, you have to go. you go to the courthouse, then you have to wait until they call your name. after they call your name, you get questioned and then they pick you or excuse you. then, you have to sit through the trial.

• 6 months later...
there are plenty of unbiased americans who would gladly take my place and serve this beautiful country through municipal judicial civic duty.

you know, if you ignore it or throw it in the trashcan like it never came, they wont even remind you they just put the lean to your house now - the goverment can straightup fuck you in the arse

• 2 weeks later...

bored bored bored blah blah blah

weekend weekend weekend weekend

single single single

get me the fuck out of here.

nothing to do, its already getting dark

yea yea yea!!

home home home

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...