• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have some entertainment at other's expense

start a flame war with a nooblet

or

tell me what you can about these johnston & murphy shoez

does the leather look good?

J&M is one of the last old shoe makers in the u.s., along with alden and allen edmonds. however, their quality has gone down since the 90s, when they moved almost all their production overseas.

how much are you thinking of paying for them?

i would go for them. the leather has a nice color which will look great after a good polish.

these look much better than the J&M shoes that i usually see. could even be genuine goodyear welted.

if you have clothes that will go with them, i think you should get them. regardless of leather or whatever, it comes down to if you dig em or not.

man, I read like 5 articles in motherfuckin Slate, circled around my usual suspect websites, did research on TVs I am interested for good 30 min.

this is a sloooooooowww day at work, there are bunch of crap to be done, but combination of allergies, general lack of sleep, the usual lowered motivation for fridays got me bored to death.

all i have left to do is start planning my early escape...

i would go for them. the leather has a nice color which will look great after a good polish.

these look much better than the J&M shoes that i usually see. could even be genuine goodyear welted.

if you have clothes that will go with them, i think you should get them. regardless of leather or whatever, it comes down to if you dig em or not.

i think i will get them (if and when i get paid)

they should look good with jeans...

thanks miz

margaret cho will not make a comeback.

margaret cho, whose fan-base was mostly gay men, has been usurped by a new phenomenon named bobby lee:

BobbyLeeConnieChung.jpg

since he actually has a penis, gay men will love him over margaret cho, who has a vagina. thus, margaret cho's career will never be back. ever. thank god.

diamonds, judging from the embossing on the sole and the footbed (assuming that's not a well-camouflaged insole), those J+M's probably aren't vintage enough to be notably better than current models, quality-wise. Still, they look nice, and for $30, probably worth it. Just sayin, is all.

I'm also bored--I have nothing to do at work, should be catching up on freelance stuff, but I don't feel like it.

rub one out in the bathroom... pm me if you need material... i got the new supernoodz... shits is fucking hecitc like hand made shoes man... sera, jj, tg, and beatle hot 4 way action... sponsered by cmf homme.

tough to rub one out in the bathroom. mad people coming in and out. for me it doesn't add to the excitement.