so fuckin bored

mizanation

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

margaret cho will not make a comeback.

margaret cho, whose fan-base was mostly gay men, has been usurped by a new phenomenon named bobby lee. since he actually has a penis, gay men will love him over margaret cho, who has a vagina. thus, margaret cho's career will never be back. ever. thank god.

thank you miznodamus. you know everything.

maybe you have add miz... get an adderal script.

maybe you could read up on how to make shell cordovan from a horse... and then buy an old horse and make some shoes.

leave work sick, and get out fo the city. get by the ocean, or in some woods.

make a list of names for denim companies. once you do that, make a new screenname for sufu and post about starting a denim company and get responses to the fucked up names you thought of.

take a long lunch and bone the wife. if she cant make it get a massage with a happy ending.

cheep, you made my morning with that post. especially about buying a horse and making my own shell cordovans.

of course, it's illegal to kill a horse for leather in the u.s.

i would have to wait till it died of natural causes. in the meantime, it could just hang out in the living room.

i know what you mean... my liver is recovering from saturday... was hanging out at the beach with my girl and some of her friends... started drinking vodka at 2... ate some caps at about 9... drank wine the rest of the night... i passed out somewhere in there...