T-shirt care

mouko

I don't know if this has been posted before so if it has I apologize.

But I was wondering does anyone have any advice/tips/tricks to take care of your t-shirts? Especially ones that are printed?

Most people tell me to hand wash to avoid cracking screen prints..I spot bleach most of my white tees but how do you avoid things like fuzz balls on the lower back area I tend to get (I guess its from just sitting on the shirt and friction?)

Any and all advice would be appreciated.

to avoid fading and cracking of the screenprint it's recommended you always turn the tee inside out. I also second the hang-dry method, I never machine-dry my tees, it causes the shirts to shrink too fast not to mention it's getting one helluva beating tumbling around with your other clothes.

if they move, kill 'em.

• 2 weeks later...

if you like a certain t-shirt, why is it weird for someone to take care of it.

I think it has gotten to a point where you can pay $80 ( I wont pay more than $40.. heh) for a t-shirt and it essentially becomes more than a t-shirt.

If I buy a band shirt, or a vintage shirt, or whatever I wash and dry the hell out of it...

but If I am buying an artist desinged shirt, its not weird to take care of it, plus when I get sick of it in a couple of years I want to be able to sell it on ebay for if not what I paid for it, hopefully DOUBLE! zing

"Your mom's in my business, she's in my business

Can't you see girl that your mom's trying to end this?"