Tiranis

Vancouver Meetup

i missed vancouver too, til i remembered that the sun dissapears form halloweeen til march break. ill take these bitter ass ontario winters over a chinatown that closes at 9pm any day of the week. see you next summer van.

i missed vancouver too, til i remembered that the sun dissapears form halloweeen til march break. ill take these bitter ass ontario winters over a chinatown that closes at 9pm any day of the week. see you next summer van.

so? we have japadog now with 4 walls.

Anyone know a good tailor downtown/uptown? I've had mixed experiences with Townline (on Howe), would like to try someplace new if they come recommended. I need a jacket worked on..

and possibly some good venues for concerts?

I don't know what you're into but it's pretty slow right now. Show listing blog here: http://itcameoutmagical.blogspot.com/

Eat at Grub (Main & 27th): http://grubonmain.ca/

Anyone know a good tailor downtown/uptown? I've had mixed experiences with Townline (on Howe), would like to try someplace new if they come recommended. I need a jacket worked on..

I don't know what you're into but it's pretty slow right now. Show listing blog here: http://itcameoutmagical.blogspot.com/

Eat at Grub (Main & 27th): http://grubonmain.ca/

Try Oakridge Tailors.

Good people, I'll be getting my peacoat tailored there.

i'll be in vancouver next weekend on the 6th and the 7th.

any shows/events to look forward to?

Try Oakridge Tailors.

Good tip. I'd never heard of them but I found a lot of good reviews online. I didn't want to venture too far but they're really only a 15 minute bike ride south of my place.

Kurt Vile/Soft Pack on the 5th but I don't know about anything happening on the 6th/7th.

Good tip. I'd never heard of them but I found a lot of good reviews online. I didn't want to venture too far but they're really only a 15 minute bike ride south of my place.

Kurt Vile/Soft Pack on the 5th but I don't know about anything happening on the 6th/7th.

rep me ;) and they know what they are doing.

humm, anyone know if roden gray / W+H is gonna do a warehouse sale this year? I rmb it is usually during this time of the year?

humm, anyone know if roden gray / W+H is gonna do a warehouse sale this year? I rmb it is usually during this time of the year?

rep me ;) and they know what they are doing.

Repped. Finally got my jacket back (they're quite busy it seems).. everything's cool. I'm definitely going there next time I need some work done.

Repped. Finally got my jacket back (they're quite busy it seems).. everything's cool. I'm definitely going there next time I need some work done.

sweet, they are busy with my peacoat, damn it needed a lot of work!

Just for my own enrichment... Did they slim the arms down at all? I've always wondered how a tailor might go about doing that...

Just for my own enrichment... Did they slim the arms down at all? I've always wondered how a tailor might go about doing that...

they can definitely taper arms.

slimming the whole arm could be difficult because they would have to take apart the seams at the shoulders and re-cut the arm hole opening.

do they re-stock each day?

They were restocking throughout the day last year. Don't expect much if you go on the last day, though.

They were restocking throughout the day last year. Don't expect much if you go on the last day, though.

is there a lot of stuff?

worth making the trip?

yes and no.

yes if you go just on time during their restocking , i got a M-65 and 2 tiger fleeces during the 2nd day.

no if you go on the last day.

Gotta' get me some men's blankets.

Too bad they discontinued the sneakers, I really liked the first model with the side zip.

Did Bacci's have any discounts for black Friday this year? Anybody?

Damn, it's tomorrow? I thought it was later for some reason. Makes sense though. Could use the rep, I suppose.