Vancouver Meetup

Tiranis

did you guys go the gangsta ass place near wild rice where each floor sells different shit? i went there my first time in van and it was surreal. we were on the weed floor and the dude got so greezy when we asked for mushrooms. nigga had a pitbull he looked like he was gonna have attack us. then we went upstairs and the mushroom guy was so hippied out. shit was insane.

ps - i think im moving to van in october. gonna start scout apartments soon. im thinking mount pleasant area. any good websites other than craiglist that have pictures? im kinda nervous about commiting to a spot i wont be able to veiw in person so the more thorough the site the better i will sleep.

The rate of flakiness is increasing rapidly. I might just take it easy on Sunday instead of going out of my way to get portraits.

p.s. Lucky_cloud's shorts were a bit shorter than that Ducky

It was good to meet Lucky - he took us to the best magic mushrooms we have ever had.

By way of clarification, lest people erroneously think that we partook of illicit substances, the magic mushrooms were in fact from Six Acres - portabello mushroom caps, stuffed with wild shrimp, Alaskan King Crab and red peppers - highly recommended.

Thanks to Lars, Alex, Matt, Charles, Saelan, and Raymond for accomodating me into their schedules for shooting.

1000 thank yous to the Ordo clan for letting us be a part of their crazy lives for the week. <3<3<3<3<3<3

yo mass your pizza info is off... you're remembering it way too fondly. you cant find 99c pizza anymore. least you're gonna get is like 1.25. Uncle Fatih's raised their prices and everyone else followed suit.... Even Four Brothers which is like the grungiest place on earth.

it still tastes great though. oh yes it does.

damn... times is hard.

but then again the place closest to me now raised their prices from 2.5 to 2.75 :( not only that but it still sucks.