Samurai Jeans Collaborate with Delbombers & The Warriors

No -

20070502134356.jpg

The handling shop, [derubomazu] [zauoriazu] like Ibaraki prefecture the collaboration model became start of sale! The name, military officer gate special “M310XXâ€! In samurai 19oz denim specification, the combination which is not the samurai jeans fixed turn model, silhouette of S5000VX “zeroâ€! It is the special specification that it uses the iron-made sunrise button for the top concerning the button, the samurai iron-made button which is many concerning the small button (the drum bamboo plum) from in it chooses to random and has struck in the jeans! As for sleek of the pocket using the red herringbone cloth which has been used for S3000VX “zero great warâ€! Concerning sewing, in the cotton thread center which thought of the wind being agreeable, to thinking of the affinity of [biidenimu], we have become something which is conscious of the vintage which of course basic specification of brief note sewing and [banzai] attaching etc you held down securely making use of the thick count to the principal part! Also foil color of the leather patch usually is red, but we have made especially “dark blue†in regard to this model. As for price 26040 (including tax) at [derubomazu] [zauoriazu] way in the midst of very popular sale! * Concerning the special order model you inquire to the store directly, the fish you ask.

I have a real problem with Limited Editions.

I want them all.

My brain ACTUALLY says "YEAH RED POCKETS! BLUE PATCH!"

(plus upside down A... plus heavier denim...)

I bought 5000VX's just a few months ago... or I'd be on these quick.

i seen to have the same problem. now im deciding between these and the ones with the LHT, or the black... DAMMIT!!!

I just wonder how the denim on these shrinks. I'm guessing they shrink to tag size, unlike the S5000VX/BK that shrinks to ~2" bigger than tag size.

It would be good to know before buying..

Doesn't it say they're the same cut as the 5000's?

The 5K's don't shrink to tag size because they're made to be worn lower. If you have a 32" true waist, you get a 32, and it's actually cut 1.5-2" bigger to account for hipbones/ass. For those with no butt, or exceptionaly slim hips, this leaves them oversized.

If these are the same cut, then I'd assume them to be cut by the same low-rise logic.

Which is wicked cuz it's a great cut. But bad cuz I know it fits perfectly, and in what size... another ~$300 purchase is only clicks away, with no waffling over size...

Doesn't it say they're the same cut as the 5000's?

The 5K's don't shrink to tag size because they're made to be worn lower. If you have a 32" true waist, you get a 32, and it's actually cut 1.5-2" bigger to account for hipbones/ass. For those with no butt, or exceptionaly slim hips, this leaves them oversized.

If these are the same cut, then I'd assume them to be cut by the same low-rise logic.

Which is wicked cuz it's a great cut. But bad cuz I know it fits perfectly, and in what size... another ~$300 purchase is only clicks away, with no waffling over size...

no, it's actually the VX denim that's wacky in the way that it shrinks. It needs a hot wash and a tumble dry to shrink down, but stretches out again easily.

no, it's actually the VX denim that's wacky in the way that it shrinks. It needs a hot wash and a tumble dry to shrink down, but stretches out again easily.

Hmm... and the 19 doesn't? Learn something new every day...

I'm so hooped... If they had made the arcuate black I'd be done for

(as it is, they're just too similar... and I'm already planning to get a pair of BK's)

agree. the 5000bk will shrink to tag size. Need to hot wash and dryer to get full shrinkage potential. but they also stretch like crazy.

samurai need to quit fucking around. i need texas cotton black denim 505 fit